Chapter 6

Jake's POV

After Derrick threw up one more time I covered my nose and gestured for him to follow me. Once we were inside I asked him how much time of our free period left.

He held up one finger for one hour. I said "  Come on let's go to my house." I lead him to the front door and we left. Once we arrived at my house I made sure my bastard brother wasn't home. After cheking the house I lead Derrick up to my room . When we went in I found my brother sleeping on my bed.

I told Derrick to go wait outside for me while take care of my brother. He ran out the house while I walked up to my brother. I pulled my fist back to punch him in the face " Aw he looks so peaceful." I punched Max in his face.  started pounding on Max till he had a bloody nose and a black eye.

" What the fuck are you doing in MY room on MY bed!" I yelled in his face. He was holding his nose that was still bleeding and said " Because I want to." I punched him again not giving him time to react. I dragged him to his room down the hall and let him go.

 " Don't ever sleep in my room ever don't even step one paw in my room and if I find you there again you will leave with more then a black eye and bloody nose understand!" I barded my teeth at him.

" I I I understand ok damn why are you even home." he asked look terrorfied I growled " It's my passing period dumbass." I stomped down stairs to see Derrick in a corner shaking like he was scared. I walked up to him he said blocking his face " Don't hurt me." I was confuced till I released he heard me fighting my brother.

If you are enjoying this story comment on what should happen in the next chaper thanks for all the reads and sorry if I messed something up this is my first book. From nightpelt218