Chapter 4

Still Derrick's POV

After the lion walked out the room Jake let go of my chest. He looked at me with curiosity. 'Wow he's kinda hot with those yellow eyes.' I thought to myself.

He then said " Sorry about that. What's your name?" I said " M my n name i i is Derrick." I looked away at my stuttering. He said with a smirk across his muzzle. " Calm down I might be the school tough guy, but you didn't do anything to me I won't hurt you."

I sighed and said bye to him and walked out the class room to take my free period. I decided for my free period I would walk around the school to know where everything is.

              Jake's POV

'He's cute and shy I love that' I walked out the class room to the bathroom for my jerk off section.  On my way I ran into Derrick he had terror in blue eyes.

Then Mason came running around the corner and started pounding on Derrick. I grabbed him by his mane and yanked him of Derrick.

Mason got up and ran toward me with his claws showing. I dodged his attack and punched him in the stomach. He grabbed his stomach in pain. I punched him in the eye then the side of his head knocking him out.

I walked over to Derrick who was on the floor grabbing his foot. I said " What's wrong are you hurt." he said yelling " He pulled one of my claws. It hurts like hell."

I helped him up and helped him to the nurses office. He nurses gave Derrick some pain killers and cut the pulled nail shorter, so he doesn't pull it even more. We still had a good two hours left of our free period. So I took him to my favorite hang out spot.