Chapter 15

Derrick's POV

"I hate you Derrick stay out of my life you asshole if I see you again I'll put you in the hospital too!" yelled Jake " Jake I..." I started " I said leave you alone. I warned you." Jake lunged at me which made me scream.

I woke up to Jake shaking me. " Derrick are you ok I heard you screaming. Did you have a bad dream or something?" said Jake with a worried look in his yellow eyes. I said panting " I-I- I had a nightmare that you hated me and said you were going to send me to the hospital th-then you lunged at me."

Jake had the most worried look on his furry face with is fur ruffled with fear. " Derrick, baby I would never hate nor hurt you. Your my everything." Said Jake hugging me tight.

" I know. That's why it was a nightmare." I whispered hugging him back. After breaking the hug I licked Jake's nose making him laugh and smile. " Get off me you big lug. I need to get on some clothes." I said playfully pushing Jake off me.

He laughed and threw me some boxers, shirt, and shorts because my were in the wash. " Hey want to go see a movie next week, or go camping?" I asked slipping on the boxers and putting my tail through the hole in them.

" Hmmm, camping I love nature. Plus I know a part of this amazing forest with tons of mice. We can go hunting like our ancestors before we started wearing clothes, and walking on to legs." he said getting down on all four paws, wagging his tail, and puffing out his chest like an alpha.

I laughed and join his on all four paws and walked up to him and playfully tugged on the ear ring in his ear. " Ok well leave tomorrow and come back next weekend." I offered.

He nodded his fluffed out head and stood up. I softly nipped his leg and ran down stairs on all paws. I was faster then him when I ran like that. I greeted Jade who was searching for something under the couch.

She lifted her head and smiled. " Hey Derrick if you guys are planing on camping and hunting there is tons of camping stuff in the basement." my eyes widened when she said that.

I then jumped as I heard Jake's voice behind me say, " Why are you always ear hustling me?" he said heading toward a rug behind the couch. " Because I'm yo momma." she laughed and grunted as she reached for something under the couch.

I went over and stuck my claws under the couch and hooked something fuzzy I gripped it in my claws and pulled it out. " Ooh a mice a fat one too." I said getting everyone's attention.

" Nice catch." said Jake snapping its neck and taking a bit. I laughed as I took a bit and gave the rest to Jade. She thanked me as I saw Jake open a hatch the basement. He walked down some stairs and came back out with a arm full of camping supplies.

I laughed and helped him. After retrieving the camping stuff. We loaded it into a dark blue car. ' I wonder whose car this is' I wondered then I saw Jake's name on the license plate. I silently laughed to myself a Jake heading to my house. I followed him wondering what he was doing.