Chapter 2: Meeting Her

Probe's POV

~ Adu Du's Lair ~

"Mr. Boss!" I shout when I saw Mr. Boss on his chair, with a serious look on his face, seemingly improvising another evil plan to defeat Boboiboy.

"What Probe?! Can't you see I'm concentrating?"

"For what Mr. Boss?"

"The usual. Evil schemes on how to eliminate Boboiboy out of the picture." he said then started to close his eyes to focus on his plan.

"Since when did we have a picture of Boboiboy Mr. Boss?" I ask. My master facepalm.

"Probe move a little further will you?"

"Oh sure Mr. Boss!" I happily oblige to what my master had order. I flew a few centimeters away from Mr. Boss and waited for his next command.

Mr. Boss throw his mug at me. I whine in pain, yes, a robot like me can feel emotions just like humans do.

"Fool! Stop disturbing me or you'll seriously get it!" he threaten. I can even imagine his invisible vein marks on his head. I left Mr. Boss on his own before another mug might smash unto my face.

I went outside for some fresh air. "Aaahhh!~" This place is so dirty, who even recommend to put our hideout  here... Oh yeah I was the reason, Silly me.

*Rustle*

Wait who's there?! I look right to left but I saw no one. Back to my relaxation.

*Rustle*

There it is again! I look from my right to left but I saw no one. This is getting me irritated!

*Rustle*

That's it! I had enough of this hide and seek game! I transform into my Super Probe then started to shot rackets and missiles from all over this place. My attacks completely damage all this junk and garbage. Yeah I'm cool.

*Clank*

"Ouch! Mr. Boss... " Unknowingly I was again hit by another one of Mr. Boss' mugs. "What's with all the noise?! If you're going to create trouble then go to the city!"

"Yes Mr. Boss... "

"It's dangerous to shot shinny things Mister… " a soft voice said in front of me which kinda shock me at first. Since I'm quite big and tall when I'm in my Super Probe, I cast my sight downwards only to see a little girl.

Small figure...

Pale Complexion...

Emotionless face...

"You're that girl from before?" I said then return to my original shape and size. "I am?" she ask. We only just met a couple of moments ago and now she already forgotten about me? How rude! I even remember her.

"Yes. The one I gave those Red carrot donuts. Have you been following all this time?" Is it ok for a child to be away from school at this hour?.

"Oh yeah" she said then start staring at me again. For a kid, she really likes staring at robots.

"…" -Probe.

"…"

"…" -Probe.

"…"

"And for that I want to express my gratitude to you dear sir. I haven't got the chance to properly give you a greeting nor a proper introduction when we cross paths so... " After saying that she bow her head in front of me like a polite little lady then spread her arms in front of her. Since I don't know what's the meaning behind it, I was rather confuse about what kind of a gesture is that created by humans.