Chapter 9: Starting All Over Again

Third Person's POV

"Tok Aba's cocoa delivery!" exclaim the dino-cap wearing boy in front of a simple cozy house of what he assumed, Mrs. Clinson's house.

A young baby boy peek his head at the door, making eye contact at the superhero. He close the door and shouted to his mother; "Mama! Mama! there's a stranger at the door!" he said. Once again the door open to reveal another young boy who was older than the one from earlier. Again he close the door and shouted to his mother; "Mama! Mama! It's that superhero I saw on TV!" he said.

Opening the door for the third time, his eyes meet a woman wearing a light green hijab on her head and a loose blouse that was tuck under her long forest green skirt, long enough to cover her feet. "Yes? May I help you?" the woman state, a small smile gracing on her thin lips. The little boy notice her accent when she spoke, not only that but he also notice how different her features are compare to a normal Malaysian woman. "I'm meeting a lot of foreigners today... "

"Here's the cocoa that you ordered ma'am!" Boboiboy said, indicating the box of cocoa filled cans on his hands.  "And I'm sorry I was quite... late." he apologize as lower his head, not wanting to meet the angry eyes of Tok Aba's costumer.

"Ah yes. But don't worry son, you're actually just in time." The woman said as she took the box from the boy. Fishing her hands on her pocket, she pulled out her pocket and gave her payment at Boboiboy. "Here you go."

"Thanks ma'am."

"Your welcome son."

"Waahhh it's really him!" a voice said from behind the woman. Boboiboy notice two small heads -one bigger than the other- on their mother's back, eyes full of excitement at seeing their idolize superhero. Boboiboy send them a smile while giving the two younger boys his signature thumps-up to which they squealed in joy.

Leaving the house of Mrs. Clinson, he let out a sigh in relief now that he delivered the cans in one piece. He was indeed tired after walking around in circles. He should really thank that unknown woman who help him earlier. His figure march away from the area as he intend to go straight to his grandad's shop. The busy but quiet atmosphere around him along with a soft breeze sent him to his inner peace, successfully calming his tired and stiffen form.

While in the mids of walking, his mind wander on a certain female he had encounter moments ago.

"We we're never friends to begin with... "

"... never friends to begin with ... "

"... never "

His chest was clouded with an unfamiliar sense of sadness, and at the same time; pain.

Her words struck him like lightning creating a deep hallow feeling inside of him. Why is he even suffering like this? He hadn't done anything to the girl and yet she treats him like some sort of wanted criminal. If she would just listen to him but she didn't, not one bit.

Was it his kind hearted nature? Is that why he's guilty over something he hadn't done. Why is he even acting like this? Why is he like this to a person he barely even knew? It was only a week ago when they first met each other but somehow... something about (F/N) drawn him into her.

His train of thoughts broke when he heard his watch suddenly beeping in a rapid manner, indicating a sudden call from one of his friends. Looking over his watch, Hanna's face appeared on his power band's screen.
Clicking on his screen, two hologram figure of Hanna and Ying appears, a panick look can be seen on Ying while Hanna display a more worried one.

"Boboiboy!" The both of them

"Where are you?!" question the black haired girl. "We need you here now!" Hanna state.