Chapter 4: Another Haunted House

A\N: I would like to say I'm so thankful for having awesome readers like you. I'm currently here at my home province for a nice vacation... meaning no Wi-Fi. So when I got the chance to surf the net... Oh my gosh, so many likes and comments, I appreciate all of it. Thanks for being awesome and as a thank you gift I'll do a triple update for you. Your welcome. 😊 1/3

_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

"I got it!"

It was a rather hot Saturday afternoon at Rintis Island Park and currently Boboiboy and his friends were at Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop like usual. Ying and Gopal were just enjoying a taste of Tok Aba's Special Ice Chocolate while the rest of them including Ochobot were just having some fun playing soccer midair. Fang uses his Shadow Garuda Fusion to lift himself up, Hanna uses her gravitational powers, Boboiboy transform into Boboiboy Cyclone and Ochobot being Ochobot.

"You know that (F/N) kid is really weird... " Gopal said as he took another sip of his ice chocolate. It's been a whole week since they have officially met the transfer student. All most every student in their homeroom immediately wants to befriend the stoic little (F/N) however it was easier said than done as most them felt like their having a one-sided conversation with her. 

"Why? She seems fine to me." Ying respond while focusing her sight at the group of players above.

"Well sometimes I always caught her staring at nothing at the window and during classes she's always dozing off." he said. "Your one to talk Gopal! Papa Zola always caught you sleeping at his classes too! And more often too!"

"Hey! You know Master always floods us with Math assignments and my father's been quite strict these days too."

"Well that wouldn't have happened if you just answer the test correctly."

"Still! I think she's weird. I can't believe that a kid with no emotion exists to be honest." said Gopal.

"Oi! That's a little overboard!" Ying said. Ying never thought of (F/N) being weird, in fact, she thought her actions were quite cute. Always staring at nothing with that face of her's and the way she stuffs her mouth with food was also cute or maybe it was her adorable face that's why she attracts a lot of attention.

"Hey quit it you two!" Tok Aba steps in.

"And Gopal you shouldn't just judge someone that easily. You never know, there might be a reason why she's like that." he ask while wiping the sides of his shop. "Hey Tok Aba! Is it possible for a person to not have any kind of  emotions?" He ask, ever since he met (F/N) he became curious as to why she's always stoic.

"It's possible actually if they have been hurt before. It’s not that they are void of emotions. They are just more careful with how they choose to show it. It only takes getting your heart broken one time to realize the ones you trust the most are also capable of hurting you the most.

Emotions are inherent in all of us. They are part of every person’s state of mind, and everyone has them. But due to some bad experiences we stop trusting people in order to avoid getting hurt. We become cold and shun our emotions. We try to be less vulnerable. Once you get hurt though, you realize how vulnerable you had once made yourself. This is why a lot of people tend to safeguard their own feelings because they don’t want to be perceived as vulnerable, and so have their feelings dismissed. So the people who choose not to show their emotions aren’t numb or detached. Most of the time, they have just been through more a lot of rough times than anyone else has." he said.