e i g h t

"jin-ah!"

jimin yelled across their small dorm room, trying to reach his friend who was catching up on some reading in his room.

after no response, the rosette haired male stumped across the room, stopping half way.

his eyes fell on a note.

jimin had thought that after yoongi had given out his phone number he'd stop delivering notes, but it appears not. jimin wasn't complaining though, he loved the sweet gesture.

see you later babe!
12:30pm, don't forget :)

- yoongi

it wasn't much text, but jimin still smiled stupidly as he always did when receiving a note from his beloved yoongi.

swooned with the rosy feeling, jimin turned to return to his room, even forgetting why he left in the first place, when seokjin came rushing out of the room.

"what's up chim, why'd you call?"

first thing jimin noticed was jins messy hair, and rosy cheeks. then he saw other small differences like how his lips were more plump and red than usual and his eyes looked a bit dozy.

he also had an undeniable boner.

"i was gonna ask if this outfit was acceptable for my date with yoongi, but i
think i'm just gonna check in the mirror,,

in your room"

jimin added with a cheeky grin, dodging jin who of course tried to stop him.

but before jin had the chance to even move, he had already swung past his fingertips, god damn shortie managed to outrun him every time.

when the door swung open jimin spotted a namjoon with unzipped pants and the same dozy look in his eyes.

"you two were about to fuck!" jimin yelled out, feeling like a proud mom cause this was the first time jin had brought someone over for a make out.

the two were a bit flustered, stumbling on their words.

"wow jin, i didn't even know you were gay,"

the stumbling stopped, and jimin received two bitch-how-did-you-not-know-that looks.

"that was a joke guys, i'm joking,"

"hobi!! is this outfit good enough for my date with jimin?" yoongi asked his roommate, who hung out on the other side of his friends room, checking his phone.

the red head looked up, seeing an unsure yoongi tucking his blouse behind the hem of his skinny jeans.

"you look great, hyung, don't worry about it so much," hoseok said, calming the blond a little.

after changing his outfit about seventy times more, even though hoseok assured him he looked fine, yoongi decided to texts his date.

minnie🤤💖

i just now realized you don't know what my face looks like

and you kinda need to know who you're going on date with

so here's a mediocre selfie i took just now

i

oh god

sn a cc

i think my heart just skipped a beat oh god

you look amazing yoon

can't wait to see you

minnie you're so sqeet

street

deeet

sweet

ffs

ruined the moment didn't i?

yea u did

but i gtg now, don't want to be late

❤️

-

jimin was early

like ten minutes early

and since he had to wait for yoongi and his data had ran out he played some stupid game in his phone to kill the time.

after about fifteen minutes of waiting, yoongi appeared from the semi-crowed street and went to stand next to jimin, who had been playing the game way too concentrated to even notice the silhouette standing besides him.

yoongi choose this moment the let his cold fingers touch the piece of skin that was exposed around his neck area due to jimin always wearing oversized clothing.

as expected, the boy jumped up, crashing his knee to the underside of the cheaply made tables, already expecting a bruise to form there later.

yoongi let out a bit too loud chuckle.

"hi minnie," the older said softly, looking at his crush who was rubbing across the hurt place on his knee.

"i'd kiss it to make you feel better, but that'll probably look like i'm giving you a blowjob, and i ain't about that life,"

-

mediocre chap lol, just a bit of side
story, next one'll be interesting hehe.

don't forget to vote! 💗💗

- maria