t w e n t y t h r e e

"minnie, jimin," yoongi softly rocked jimin back and forth, looking if he fell asleep or not; conclusion, he did. they just passed the sparkling water part (a/n; if you've seen heathers you know what i mean, if not, go watch it) in the movie, and jimin was already passed out across yoongi's lap. the older shouldn't have stroked jimins hair, cause that's what always put him asleep the fastest. yoongi smiled stupidly at the boy he just kissed only an hour ago, and couldn't help but imagine an entire future playing inside his head already. he knows he shouldn't plan anything out based on one kiss and a successful date night, but secretly he had already planned out the names for their children.

yoongi swept away the popcorn crumbles on the couch and lowered the volume on jimins macbook, carefully lifting his head, who's mouth had fallen open and managed to drool all over his face. it wasn't the best look, but it worked on jimin. yoongi proceeded to stand up from the couch, putting the left over rosé in the fridge, and quickly munching down the last few popcorn kettles.

"you really are in a deep sleep already, hm?" he smiled, stroking the chubby cheeks of jimin, who was spread across the couch, covered in a fuzzy blanket.

since yoongi didn't know what to do, he decide to click off the movie, they could watch it another time, and put on some music. he silently giggled when he found out jimin had downloaded an entire album of the wiggles, secretly finding it extremely cute, and since he now had a positive memory connected to their silly songs, he turned the volume up, loud enough for him to hear but soft enough to not wake up jimin. yoongi went to the kitchen, and wiped clean the pots and pans his minnie had used to make the lasagna he'd later burn.

yoongi liked thinking of jimin as his minnie, even though jimin clearly said that they weren't exclusive yet, but, the yet gave him hope, and he really wished to be together with him someday.

"yoongi? what are you doing?"

yoongi turned around, facing a sleepy jimin who looked a bit dazed as he stood up from the couch, hair all messed up and the blanket wrapped around his shoulders as a cape, but cuter.

i wanna wake up to this exact sight, every day

"i'm cleaning for you, i thought you'd appreciate it," yoongi admitted shyly. he never really did romantic things in his past relationship with joona, and even though cleaning wasn't particularly romantic, it was the most romantic thing he had done in a long time.

"while listening to the wiggles?" jimin snickered, seeing yoongis soft side shine through.

"yes, while listening to the wiggles. is that not manly enough for you?" he tried to say in his most masculine voice.

jimin giggled again, placing his hands on yoongis waits, staring into the brown eyes he'd grown to love. yoongi took is cheeks and planted a kiss right between them, on the youngers rosy lips.

"that's cute, tell another one," jimin said, after the, this time, short kiss was over. yoongi laughed at the boy who was desperate for kisses, and planted them all over his face; on his forehead, his temples, his cheeks, his chin, his nose, and as final destination his lips, holding the kiss.

in jimins opinion, sleepy kisses where the best; they were sloppy and soft, and he could be as clingy as he wished, roaming his hands all over yoongi's torso.

but all good things came to an end, and the kiss was broken of again, by jimin this time.

"would hoseok miss you for a night if you'd stay here?" he asked in a whiny tone, tugging the hem of yoongis shirt, trying to pull him closer.

"i think he won't" yoongi smiled, pecking jimins lips one last time before turning back to the dishes he had to finish. jimin sat down on a chair at the dinner table they never used, watching yoongi's body move along while figuring out where everything went.

after about ten minutes of staring at yoongi, and giving jimin some quick kisses so now and then, yoongi had finally put everything away and could now give his undivided attention to jimin.

"should i sleep in seokjins bed? maybe that'd make you more comfortable," yoongi asked, rinsing his mouth with mouthwash he borrowed from their bathroom.

"no, stay with me, i really need the cuddles," jimin said. normally he'd consider agreeing with yoongi, thinking that he'd maybe not want to share a bed, but he didn't let himself miss that kind of opportunity this time. yoongi smiled at him, wrapping his large arms around the younger as he brushed his teeth, placing kisses all over his neck, making him giggle at every touch.

"do you wear pajamas or not?" yoongi asked jimin as they were getting ready for bed. jimin answers with a shrug and the words; "well, only if its cold,"

"well, is it cold right now?" yoongi asked, eyeing jimin as he walked over to the older, touching his cheek, and pretending to have just burned his hand by waving it quickly in front of yoongis face and blowing it down.

"nope, very hot,"

he grinned, they both did actually, and took their clothes off before diving underneath the sheets. the first bit of time was spend sharing sloppy kisses in the dark, letting their hands explore their each other's bodies. but, that ended when jimin gave the last kiss, rolling over and feeling yoongis arm wrap around the small of his waist, and pull him closer.

"so we're not gonna fuck, hm?" yoongi whispered, to an almost sleeping jimin.

"i'll consider it next time," he laughed, receiving a bunch of kisses in the back of his neck before they both went to sleep,

and god

how bad they both wanted to say

i love you

-

anoTHER CHAPTER? MARIA UR DRIVING US CRAZY!!!!!

anyways, goodnight lmao

- maria