f o r t y o n e (outro)

"minnie?"

a silhouette had formed in the doorpost. jimin was interrupted in reading his wall filled with sticky notes, making time to face seokjin.
the older took place on jimins bed. yoongi had just left for classes, leaving the younger in a sad slur. he was happy when yoongi was around while on campus, but as soon as he left, his train of thoughts always seemed to make its way back to december thirty first. it had been a couple weeks since the event took place, and the two were starting to feel better about it, only trying to assume the little trip to daegu with happy memories, but sometimes, they couldn't. like jimin lately. he kept thinking about the disapproval of mrs min, and how they hadn't heard from anyone in the family since.

"how'r you holding up?" seokjin ruffled the raven colored hair, receiving a sigh as first response.

"i'm getting there," jimin spoke, flashing his roommate a sad smile of approval. he nodded. jimin will be okay.

"namjoon is coming over for dinner tonight, why don't you invite yoongi?" he said, suggesting a subject change. namjoon made jimin happy, and yoongi did even more so. and as suspected, an actual smile appeared on the face of jimin, nodding happily.

"good idea," he said, directly pulling out his phone, texting his boyfriend.

the day passed slowly, but, it passed. around six pm, the first knocking on the door was heard. it was namjoon, who had brought a bouquet of roses, kissing his boyfriend hello. jimin smiled at the two love birds, not knowing yoongi had already arrived to, quickly after namjoon, who didn't even close the door. the blonde caught his lover off guard with a kiss on the lips. jimin knew the form and movement of their kissing front to back by now, knowing it was yoongi.

they were seated around the small dinner table, which now took in about all the empty space in their little dorm room. jimin was in the middle of cutting his steak in pieces, listening to namjoons story, when a knocking on the door was heard.

"oh, i invited the others too, if you don't mind," jin announced, opening the door to let the last three of their clique walk in.

the night had ended for jimin when he passed out in the couch, head in yoongis lap. after dinner decided to watch another episode of sherlock , the british version of course, but the young male was tired, letting his eyes rest, which resulted on dazing off to sleep. when he woke up, yoongi was resting besides him. somehow jimin was put to bed while he had been sleeping, resulting on being well rested at five am, all waken up.

he didn't want to spend his time forcing himself into sleep, or waking yoongi, even scrolling through his phone didn't sound appealing. it was too cold to get out, cause the heat difference outside the blankets, and outside yoongis arms, wasn't ideal. he'd rather stay in bed.

so, jimin just watched as yoongi slept. he watched as his upper body slowly lifted up and down with ever breath he took. ever fiber on his skin was visible by the moonlight shining through, not letting any freckle or scar unnoticed. some people may see these things as flaws, but jimin only thought off them as beautiful. yoongi was beautiful. he truly was.

time passed, and jimin was abruptly pulled away out off his trance by yoongis alarm. the boy opened his eyes slowly, smiling softly as jimin was the first thing he'd see waking up.

"have you been awake for a while?"

"no, just now,"

yoongi followed along with his daily morning routine. kissing jimin goodbye was one of the things including that routine. he preferred the morning classes, while jimin liked them later on the day, so their paths ended here, reuniting at around five.

the morning was beautiful. for early february, the sun shone bright and proud, almost letting believe it was somewhere in may. there weren't any traces of snow, even though it had been lying there just the past weekend.

"breakfast," jimin mumbled, walking towards the cupboard to find, well, nothing.

instead of buying new groceries, jimin impulsively decided to go out for breakfast. it was a beautiful morning, so why wouldn't he go out?

his vans slid on nice and easy, complimenting the simple outfit he was wearing. it wasn't a day to stand out, it was more of a day to see how other people did.

as jimin walked down the narrow hallways, coming closer to the clear, revolving door, he noticed a way too familiar note on the way too familiar place on that way too familiar board.

for everyone wondering, i now love the cute guy with pink hair from apartment 124.

         - yoongi

-

it's the end, it's over now

wow

my boys, it's over.

the next chap will be a big
thank you chapter, but i also
wanna do it here real quick;

thank y'all so much for your
love and support, i couldn't have
wished for more :)

what are your final thoughts?

- maria