t w e n t y n i n e

i think i mentioned somewhere
earlier in the story something
about autumn? yea, it's december
now, don't judge me.

-

"yoongi?" the two were cuddling in yoongis dorm, cause he had the most comfy bed of the two. they had already changed into their pajamas ( which where actually just softer boxers ) and where now watching to the breakfast club on yoongis laptop, which was set up on a chair since they where to afraid to knock it off the bed.

"yes baby?" yoongi answered his boyfriend, stroking the little ones hair, and admiring every inch of his face, which was looking up at him from where jimin had rested his face on yoongis chest. "what are you doing with the holidays? like, are you staying here or are you going back to daegu?"

yoongi thought a bit about the pros and cons about going back to daegu.

pros; he got to see his family, and he would get a lot of gifts and christmas money from his friends and family back there, maybe he could take jimin with him.

cons; his family was quite homophobic so if he'd bring jimin he still had to act straight, and wouldn't be able to kiss jimin at twelve o'clock on new years. but he could just convince his parents that the younger was a boy friend instead of a boyfriend.

"i don't know, actually," he said to jimin, who watched as john bender broke down the door of their class room. his lips where parted as he looked concentrated at the lit up screen, yoongi smiling at how cute he looked like that. he repeated his words because he thought jimin didn't hear them the first time, which he indeed did not, and watched as the boy blinked a couple times, doing a quick double take before looking at yoongi again.

"you could come with me? my mum would love you," he smiled, and yoongi smiled back. he wanted nothing more then to meet jimins parents, but he hadn't seen his own in about two years, so that made the choice a bit harder to make.

"i'd like to take you to daegu, what'd you think of that?" he smiled, stroking jimins exposed waist, feeling the texture of his skin underneath his large hands.

"i'd love that," jimin said, the corners of his mouth curling up as he leaned in to kiss yoongi. the older wanted to tell jimin about his homophobic parents, and how they'd have to hide their relationship, but that was a bit hard, cause now jimin sat on top of him, kissing the shit out of the older while holding his face in place with the small hands of his.

the next day, yoongi called his parents and told him he was taking a "friend" over for christmas. mrs min cheered happily as mr min told he was glad too finally meet one of his friends. in the same day, yoongi booked the tickets for their flight, which was in two days. they would fly in the early morning, arriving about two hours later.

jimin was looking forward to the trip. he'd never been to daegu, only through it when visiting other parts of korea, but he had never actually seen anything of the beautiful city yoongi grew up. he looked forward to exploring the amazing city, but most off all, meeting yoongis older brother and his parents and cousins. you could say that now the young lad was in a pink bubble of joy, googling stuff like cute date ideas daegu and where to go in or around daegu with partner while sipping some herbal tea yoongi brewed for him. today was one off the best sundays jimin had had in weeks.

the hours passed and in only a short amount of time, seokjin came home, holding namjoons hand as he walked through the door.

"oh, you guys are here?" he asked, while it being clear cause they where present in the room with them. jimin nodded, being oblivious to how disappointed namjoon sounded. the dark raven haired boy was to exited thinking about his visit to daegu to notice.

"yep, we are. why so sad about it? we're lots of fun," yoongi said, sitting down next to jimin, wrapping his arm around the younger, who cuddled up next to him.

"no we where about to- uh- watch a,, movie?" jin said, messing up all off the words with a heavy stutter.

"you where about to fuck, weren't you?"

"yeah.."

yoongi snickered out in laughter, almost spilling his tea all over his white jeans. seokjin just giggled awkwardly, hiding the fact that he was indeed really really horny.

"you can do that later," yoongi laughed, checking the time, which was almost reaching seven pm, and yoongi felt that he was starting to get a bit hungry.

"hey minnie, why don't we invite these horny fucks with us for dinner?" he proposed to the boy who was still googling about date ideas in daegu, making a little list in the notes of his phone.

without looking up, jimin answered with a "sure" and mentioned the idea of inviting the other boys with him. they'd never all been in the same place at the same time, but had all met one time or another. namjoon liked this idea very much, that he decided to text his friends. jimin made a little group chat, cause he really wanted to talk to his friend group whenever he felt like it, even if it was asking for a good porn to watch at three am. (jungkook always sent him the best ones)

all the gays and hoseok

me
wanna go out for dinner cunts?

kookie 🥠
is that even a question ofc

kookie 🥠
who's paying though

me
i just decided seokjin is cause i'm poor and hes not

jinnie 😍😤
yah!

jinnie 😍😤
true though

hoe-seok 🤠
yea i'll go for a bite

hoe-seok 🤠
we're meeting at the seokjin-jimin apartment i assume

jinnie 😍😤
yep

kookie 🥠
i'll call taehyung since he's not answering the gc

me
you where already calling with him weren't you?

taetae
yea he is