t h i r t y n i n e

uuuu the fic is almost over!
y'all ready for the ending?

-

the days went as following:

yoongi and jimin would wake up around eleven, get breakfast at the diner nearby and fill the days with some random activities. they visited museums, parks or lakes, and spend a bit too much money. jimin was spoiled by yoongi with new clothes and little gifts, and by the end off the time they'd spend together jimin even felt a bit bad because his boyfriend had spend a lot of money on him. but alas, jimin was yoongis baby, so he felt the need to spoil him, and of course he loved it when jimins eyes lit up whenever he'd say "i'll get if for you,"

but, all good things come to an end, and today it was the thirty first, meaning, today they were both shoved back into the closet, yoongi even pretending to be a soon-to-be father. the thought disgusted him. he knew it was all a hoax and joona did it for absolute attention, the idea of a person walking around the earth with only half joona's dna was awful. luckily, it was fake.

so, at eleven am, jimin was the first to be awoken. the light peeping through the window woke him, and he rubbed his eyes as he sat up. next to him was a drooling yoongi asleep, he smiled at the sight. that was his boyfriend. an nobody else's. his.

he climbed out underneath the blankets, not wearing anything but an oversized shirt and boxer, which weren't even visible, cause the cotton cloth only ended mid thigh. he went up to the little kitchen counter that was placed in their hotel room, it was decorated by a fruit bowl with fake, plastic fruits, and a coffee maker, which did in fact work.

they did this every morning, that the first one awake would brew the coffee, so today was jimins turn. he refilled it with water and but in two cups. as he waited for the pot to fill, jimin opened the blinds and the hotel room door to the balcony. the room was soon filled with fresh air, exactly as yoongi was also starting to wake up.

the ravenette in fact, didn't notice the waking of his boyfriend, so when he walked past the bed, he was utterly shocked to be pulled down, back underneath the covers. of course, it was yoongi, craving a goodmoring kiss.

"yoongi, i'm not kissing you till you've brushed your teeth"

"c'mon! minnie! one kiss!"

the older pouted at jimin setting his boundaries. he wanted a kiss, but alas, jimin refused. so yoongi got up and walked towards the bathroom where he'd follow to brush his teeth and get ready in general.

the two enjoyed the cups of coffee together while looking over daegu. jimin had washed himself and put on clothes by now, and so had yoongi. while sharing the moment, they also shared kisses, trying their best to make the last moments together as enjoyable as possible.

after breakfast, they cleaned out the room and filled their suitcases. they had to leave the hotel at one pm, and it was already half past one. luckily, the woman's behind the counter didn't notice, and smiled kindly as they exited the building.

it didn't take long for they started to recognize the streets. the way back always seemed so much shorter than the first time you drive it. they arrived at yoongis home and were greeted by the blonde boys aunt. she hugged them, and told all about the stuff they had missed in the days they were having 'boy time' . yoongi and jimin just nodded along, but didn't really listen. they were too busy secretly holding hands.

"yoongi! jimin! how was your time off?" yoongis mother greeted them both with a big hug. she had seem to have forgotten about jimins kinda strange behavior, but that was okay. jimin was starting to enjoy it a bit more here. maybe the little time away with yoongi was exactly what he needed.

there hadn't been a sight of joona all day. the family all seemed to know that she was away, but didn't mind. jimin and yoongi though, they were confused.

but their confusion soon ended when they heard the keys off the front door rattle. it was soon opened by joona who walked in, arms hooked with one of yoongis older nieces. they were laughing loudly, arms filled with shopping bags from all different stores.

damn, they look like a
high school movie cliche

"yoongi, baby!"

joona dropped her bags, running up to the blond and giving him a big hug, followed by a kiss on the cheeks. jimin made soft gagging noises, receiving soft giggles from yoongi, and a soft, yet painful, kick against his ankles  from joona.

the family sat down for dinner, and ate while a cheesy new years program was playing in the background. some people asked about joona's baby, and they smiled when they heard that everything's fine and it's happy and healthy, like i am , which made jimin want to barf even more. it just sounded so damn cliche. but okay, it was joona, what did he expect. an honest or true answer? no of course not.

-

helloooo

sorry for the slow updates,
i've been on and off motivated
lately, which maybe explains why
this sucks lmao. it's also a bit short
but you can live with that i think.

so, i gotta couple questions
for you this time :)

question; did you try to get
tickets?, if yes, did you get them?

answer; i tried but didn't succeed:(

question; what is a weird artist
you're secretly obsessed with?
(could be a band, painter, instagram
account, whatever)

answer; i honestly love die antwoord

question; have you read the first
chap if my upcoming story yet?
;)))))))

answer; i wrote it

btw! i wanted to let u guys know
that i do read all the comments,
and check all the accounts of
ppl who vote :) i appreciate
all off it sm! ❤️❤️❤️

- maria