t h i r t y f i v e

i just drank like a liter of
iced coffee and wanna die.

-

after what happened at breakfast, yoongi decided to search for jimin. the boy had been missing for almost an hour now, and he finally found the time to come and get him, and tell him that none of that is true.

alas, jimin wasn't in the garden, and the room where he sleeps in is also empty. yoongi knows that jimin isn't the type to go into random bedrooms of other visitors, so he ends up in the attic. yoongi hadn't been there in a while, but was lead by the muted sound of soft sniffles. he ends up finding jimin there, back against the concrete wall while sitting knees up to his chest on the oak wooden floor, headphones in his ears and chin resting on his knees. yoongis heart broke at the sight of his boyfriend with puffy red eyes and messy hair. he did this to him.

jimin didn't notice yoongi. the older slowly walked up to him, sitting down. only then jimin looked up, shock in his eyes. he wanted to insult him and be mad and scream that he trusted him and how he wants to go home. but he didn't. he lets yoongi put an arm around him and rest his head on the shoulder. he knows throwing a fit wouldn't make it any easier for him and yoongi.

after the two sat in silence for a while, looking around the dusty shelves and just scanning the room, jimin breaks the silence.

"is it true?"

immediately, yoongi shakes his head in a no format. for a good ten seconds he does that, denying it.

"joona and i haven't done it in years. the only sex i got in that relationship was what my right hand could give me,"

jimin lets out a soft snickering, crawling a bit closer to his boyfriend. of course it was false. he shouldn't have believed.., her. even saying her name is an insult. in the same way they call voldemort, 'he who can not be named'. yes, that's joona.

"then why does she say it? and why don't you deny it?"

yoongi shrugs. why didn't he deny it?

"i think because she hates us. and i think because my family probably wants me to be a dad, it's all a big domino effect,"

jimin looks up in confusion. his eyes were still red from crying and his cheeks were rosy. tear streaks where visible. the sight broke yoongis heart into a million little pieces. not him. not jimin.

"well, it's a domino effect because, first i make you sad by being with joona, then i break up with joona making her sad. her being sad resulted on revenge, and that resulted in you being sad. it's all a follow up off each other,"

now jimin understands. he nods, only to plug out his headphones, letting the music play out loud. yoongi was glad he did that. now he didn't feel the pressure to start a conversation. just sit, and listen.

the two ended up not leaving the attic for a couple hours, both ignoring the hunger and need to pee to not leave each other. strangely enough, nobody had been looking for them, but that was only fine, cause now they could just spend time together. of course, the two boys had been together a lot, but this was different. this was them, just the two of them. no phones, no cafes, no dance practice, no joona. just the two of them in a dusty attic, and that was exactly what they needed. time together.

"okay okay, i have another one," jimin giggled, yoongi being so done with his stupid puns. but, alas, he loved jimin and if you love someone you have to listen to their jokes, as stupid as they might be.

"knock knock,"

yoongi rolled his eyes, but still answered.

"who's there?"

"doctor,"

"doctor who?"

"no it's doctor strange,"

jimin let out a huge laugh, filling the room with the heavenly sound. yoongi just let out a slightly loud nose exhale.

"i like that one," he smiled

"and i like you,"

jimin said smoothly, climbing in top of yoongis lap, who's was lying straight on the ground. he got up to make eye contact with the younger, being completely mesmerized. of course he had looked at jimin before, and of course he though jimin was extremely beautiful, but the five pm light climbing through the window giving him a golden shine, made him look so, so, so, pretty. and then the smile he'd flash yoongi, plump red lips around his white teeth. his eyelash being just the perfect length to hug his eyes, making the gold specks in his iris pop next to the brown it usually looked during the day time.

he looked breathtaking.

it didn't take long for yoongi to pull him into a kiss, hands placed on his jawline, only pulling him in more and more as jimin has his hands in yoongis sides, squeezing softly.

they both pulled back, foreheads resting to one another, enjoying the eye contact. more by zoey lily was playing in the background as they wondered each other's faces, yoongi following every curve in jimins face, his cheekbones and lips, with the top of his index finger.

"minnie?"

"hmh?"

and right then, yoongi said it. for the first time out loud. it was an impulse which he regretted immediately, but still followed in with.

"i love you,"

and when jimin didn't respond immediately, yoongis brain went ham.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't say it right now with the shit with joona and all, and me being a father, kinda, i swear i'll fix it you don't have to love me now but some da-"

he was silenced by jimin planting a kiss on yoongis lips, kissing him so hard he has to place a hand behind him to stop him from falling over.

"i love you too, yoons. don't worry, i do,"

-

barf

how sickly sweet are those
two i swear i didn't sign
up for this.

actually i did. i'm writing this.
i had this scene planned out.

but okay! u ready for a qotd?
it are two this time :)

1. what do u think of
my story so far? any ways
to improve it in any way?

2. what do you think of 13rw?

1. answer; well shit i think it's
meh, but that's just my
pessimistic ass.

2. answer; i don't like it. it
romanticizes depression
and suicided. as person who is diagnosed with similar issues,
i feel like they make it too
sugar coated. they don't show
the things which aren't interesting
for the screen. also, there's this
scene in season two* where they
rape tyler the photographer with
a broom and it actually made
my friend throw up.

*season two, episode 13 "bye"
38:20 . please skip it. it's so
graphic.

- maria