s i x t e e n

"hi jimin," the recognizable voice spoke softly, pushing the cup filled with the hot, bitter liquid closer to him as he slowly turned his head to make eye contact.

"hi yoongi,"

why did it hurt so much to see him? it was obvious he had missed him too, then why did it feel so once sided?

"how long do you have before class starts?" he asked, slowly inching closer to the younger, who hesitated even answering him.

of course, he did anyway, cause somehow, min yoongi had him wrapped around his finger, without the other boy even knowing.

"about thirty minutes, why?" he made short eye contact at the end of the sentence, instead of staring into the black mass of coffee standing between his hands.

"can i take you on a walk? i think we need to talk," he asked, making his pinky finger touch jimins thigh, sending a shock trough the youngers body at even the slightest contact.

"but my coffee?" he asked, of course he didn't care about the stupid coffee, he was just too nervous to talk to the silver haired boy next to him.

"i'll get you an on the go one. on the house, let's go," yoongi said, getting up and grabbing jimins wrist in a swift motion, getting the boy to stand up. yoongi wanted to keep holding him, but jimin got loose from his grip and stuffed his hands in the pockets of the gray hoodie covered in stains he had been wearing for the past week.

jimin waited silently, playing with the keys in his pocket unnoticeable while yoongi brewed his coffee.

"so.." yoongi started, immediately making the situation even more akward then it already was. jimin just nodded as an answer, cause he actually didn't know of any proper response. he sipped his coffee.

"how are you, minnie?"

how jimin was? how do you think he was. he hit on him in the cutest way ever and opened the door with a hickey on his pale neck and a girl glued to his side. and minnie? you're really gonna use minnie now?

"i'm fine, yoongi, you?" he spoke softly, tapping his fingers around the rim of the paper cup, still avoiding eye contact.

"i'm good,"

"cool"

silence followed. you'd expect it to be heartbreaking or extremely awkward, which it was, but yet it still felt like it had happened every day since a million years ago. it didn't feel nice, don't get me wrong, it just felt like they were used to is.

their feet crisped against the few fallen leaves, since autumn was starting. they had browned and fell to the grind path the two were walking on. it was nice, hearing the satisfying sounds to fill the silence.

"did- did you read my notes?" yoongi asked hesitant, playing with his fingers. jimin noticed he had painted his hair back to brown. it stood out next to his pale skin, he liked the look on him.

"i didn't, i think you'll understand why," jimin said seeing yoongi nod in the corner of his eyes. he swear he could hear the older sniffle, but ignored it.

"you should. there's some info in there you should know," yoongi stated. his knees felt week cause

god,

did he miss jimin. he missed his laugh, and he missed secretly spying on him while the boy would read his notes and get all fluttered. he missed his voice, and he missed seeing his text notification. all he got updated on was whenever hoseok would talk to him in their dance rehearsal. jimin had skipped the classes he shared with yoongi. the older knew cause he spotted jungkook doubling his notes and putting 'park jimin' in the corners of the notes that were a little more ugly than his own.

"yoongi? yoons, you're zoned out,"

he got set back to earth by jimin waving his hand before his eyes.

"i should go, class is starting. text me, if you want," jimin stated, before giving a small wave and jogging away, leaving yoongi stood alone in the park.

after a minute or two yoongi scanned the park, looking if jimin was somewhere in the distance peeking at him, or if there were any humans at all. when he concluded that there where in deed nine, he dropped down on a bench, placing his elbows on his knees and placing his forehead between his fingers, tears slowly falling from his eyes.

"why the fuck, out of all people, did i have to hurt park jimin?"

-

yeet another chap for ya lads.
i'm procrastinating homework
honestly.

i decided to add a 'question of
the day' cause i want to get to
know my two readers better
lmao.

soooo today's question is;

:what is your sexuality and
how do you identify?

ya girl is gay lol, gender is
something i still need to figure
out lmao

- maria