Chapter Seven- Ruby Red

~*~*~*~*~*~*
May 17th, 2015
1:32 A.M.
E

"I don't wanna play at all." I was trying harder to push him off of me but he was too strong.

When fighting and moving against him I freaked out even more when noticing he was naked.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"  A suffocating fear snaked around me. He hadn't gotten between my legs yet and I wanted to keep it that way.

He sighed resting his forehead on mine. "Let me know when you're done." He then got up to make a phone call.

What the fuck was wrong with this man?

"What did Val say about the shipment total so far?" My heart was beating so fast. I didn't want this to happen I was so scared but couldn't show it.

My eyes were adjusted to the darkness and I could see his naked body standing there facing away from me.

"You think I give a fuck about that shit? So why say it in the first place, get Marcus to go over it again." He continued.

I debated on whether or not I should run and lock myself in the bathroom.

My heart was in a frenzy causing my vision to blur making my eyes having to adjust to the darkness all over again.

From the sound of his voice he still wasn't facing me.

I inched slowly towards the side of the bed and slid my legs over the edge.

I wasn't fast enough.

"No! Let me go!!" I screamed hitting his arm around me.

"Hold on, I'll call you back." He said still fucking calm. He picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed.

I scrambled up and moved far away from him.

The moonlight barely showed through the curtain. It was quiet as fuck. I tried keeping my shaky breathing low.

I was snatched by the ankle then drug towards him I screamed in fear as he was on top of me again.

"Mr. Capitani!! Stop it please!" I started crying. I cried like a little bitch. I didn't want this to happen. The more I thought about it the more intense flashbacks of my mothers torture played through my mind.

"Tiger, calm down." He said in my ear. I closed my eyes and looked away still crying.

If I ignore it, it'll go away.

The image of my mother laying the same way on the dining room table blinded me and I knew I would now live through what I had witnessed.

"Tell me to stop and I will."
My shaky hands immediately pushed his shoulders with more force.

"I want you to stop! I don't want to have sex with you!"

"Okay." Once he said that he got off of me and walked over to the right side of the bed grabbing something.

That's it? He's just going to go?

I sat up on the bed and kept my eyes on him as he now wore a pair of black sweatpants.

"I'm all for rough sex but I'm not really a fan of rape. So, let's continue on with our deal. You have about eleven hours to go."

What is happening right now? I'm grateful that he understood how afraid I was and that he didn't cross that line but I was sort of at a loss for words.