Chapter Eight - The Breakdown

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The Fun House
Master Bedroom
8:11 A.M.
E

I didn't want to open my eyes...I didn't want to move, I knew what had happened very clearly...it was the only thing that played over and over in my mind.

Right now Ginger and a maid were preparing a bath for me.

The right side of my neck throbbing and swollen. With certain breaths I could feel his body weight on top of me. Heavy and heated skin.

I just lay on the bed with silent tears running down my face.

My virginity was ripped away in seconds. Ripping my thighs apart, my loud and alarmed emotions meaning nothing to him.

Andreas Capitani. My chest burned as another round of tears in my eyes rose to the surface.

"Elena come on." I heard Ginger say softly. They stood ready to get me out of the bed.

They sat me up and more silent tears ran marathons down my cheeks as the pain increased. My breast were bitten and red as well.

They stood me up and I stayed in a slightly bent postition not wanting to stand up straight.

"We have to straighten you out." I know you do just give me a second. To stay still before you send a surge of pain through me please.

"Elena...On three." Ginger said.

No Ging a little longer, a bit more peace. The second they straightened me out pain struck my entire body and my legs became weak and I fell crying.

"You're okay now." Ginger said as they pulled me back up to my feet and I made the mistake of turning towards the bed and on the sheets there lay a blood stain and blood marks on the pillow.

I gasped. "He did that..." I shook my head not believing that amount of blood came from me.

"Oh my gawd...oh my gawd." They pulled away from the horrible site, I was being tugged away and into the bathroom to try and wash some of the assualt off of my body.

~*~*~*~*
   Warehouse Station #12
    9:16 A.M.
A

All of the guards that took post at The Fun House were squeezed into this Warehouse. They all had been engaging in conversation with one another while I collected my thoughts.

I was trying to see how I could this message across without making it sound suspicious. There was a certain feeling that was beginning.

Leo walked over to me. "Am I missin' somethin' here?" He looked confused as well as annoyed.

"Depends on your comprehension skills."

I had been pondering on this decision for awhile because I didn't know where the feeling had come from but it had to be said.

"Dre, we have more important shit to get to then whatever this is."

I slowly looked over at him. "This is important." With that he backed up behind me and stood quiet.

"Everyone listen up!" Leo got the room silent.

The men turned and to a post like stance.

"This is a message you will pass on to every guard you see that is not in this room; and to every man that keeps short term and long term residence at The Fun House. Understand?"