Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first book, so forgive me for any errors, and I'm a new author so please don't be a grammar Nazi and please also be patient with my updates. Oh and by the way, i love chocolates, so to anyone reading this, my nickname for you - Reese butter cup.

Have fun reading this!

~Protagonist's P.O.V.~

"Chocolate....chocolate.....WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE CHOCOLATE SECTION!!" I cried in an unusually high pitched voice causing a lot of people to divert their attention towards me. Yeah, my reason for this never-ending frustration was chocolate. It has been 3 whole days since I ate chocolate and it's a very very indispensable part of my life. Chocolate is legitimately my oxygen.

Just kidding. Oxygen is more important (for normal humans but I'm pretty sure I'm far from normal) still, my priority list gives chocolate and oxygen, the same rank. That is the first, obviously.

Back to finding the chocolate aisle. I walked around with mock steam coming out of my ears and my peculiarly red nose and cheeks trying to find the goddamned aisle. Finally, after a lot of cussing and receiving a lot of stares from people, I found the chocolate section. Phew. That was hard work. But you can't blame me, I'm new to this place!

Let me first tell you about myself. I am Aaliyah Jones standing 5'4" and a 16-year-old girl in my last year of high school. I love chocolates and I can use my voice to kill you. It's kind of a good idea you know. The crime inspection people wouldn't really be able to identify the cause of your death if I kill you. I could make an exclusively new series of 'how to get away with murder'. Haha I know I'm wicked.

I can also be a tomboy at times, and a legitimate drama queen when I have to. Like right now, I cannot find my favorite Reese's and it's really pissing me off so I am a drama queen at the moment.

Walking in this chocolate aisle, wearing heels that I call hell's feet blade wear, and drooling over chocolates, all at one time is definitely not my cup of tea. And so obviously, I tripped over something and fell as my ankle twisted. Closing my eyes in agony, I anticipated the impact of the cold floor to hit my back. Finally, I fell into those comfortable arms.

WAIT WHAT?! Did I just say arms?!

I opened my eyes to look at my savior and I was met with a pair of gorgeous eyes and the flawlessly sculpted face of an almost Greek god. Oh my gosh. Holy, mother of walnuts, this boy is so handsome! His jawline could give me a paper cut, no kidding. His eyes could pierce my skin. And currently his touch is lighting sparks all over my body and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I was drawing his face map in my brain and I came to the conclusion that he plucks his brows. They're so perfect! We were so close that I could feel his hot, minty breath and also count his eyelashes. I guess he uses some sort of lash lifter. His lips oh don't get me started on them, so plump, so soft, so kis-

UGH STOP THIS.

I could go on fangirling over his perfect face all day. And besides, I wouldn't want a repeat of what happened with my ex-boyfriend.

'Remember what he did to you?' the smart side of me spoke. 'Yes of course I remember, how could I forget such a thing?' I cried mentally. But this sumptuous being in front of me was making it tricky for me to focus on getting up and leaving his arms or even breaking his stare.

My thoughts were interrupted by his sexy voice. Did I say sexy?

'STOP FANGIRLING. YOU DONT WANT A REPEAT' Smart me said.

'Awh come on how can a human so gorgeous do something bad?' the dumb me gushed.

'Oh puh-lease, he was beautiful too. If he could do such a thing, who is stopping this being in front of you from doing so?'