Chapter 7

A/N : Hey readers! Rate this cover out of 10 for me, would ya?

~Nathaniel's P.O.V. ~

Soon enough we were done shopping and the two of us headed towards the food court because honestly, this mall is so big that it has got me dead tired, but not before informing our parents about the same obviously. Apparently, my mom loved her family so much, and she being the overenthusiastic person she is, they decided to go to some fancy diner for dinner.

"What would you like to have?" I asked Aaliyah.

"McDonalds sounds fine unless you want something else?" 

"I'm fine with that"

We proceeded to order our meals in this huge food court, and not long after, an old couple walked by. The woman sure must have been pretty when she was young, not that she was not pretty now, but yeah. And her husband looked at her with so much love and affection in his eyes, that I couldn't stop admiring what they had. This is the kind of relationship that I want. The lady walked over to us and whispered something in Aaliyah's ear that made her blush furiously.

I wonder what she said, because I couldn't make Aaliyah blush that way (not that I've been with her for long, but still ) and an older lady did it so easily? Is Als lesbian?  

OH MY GOSH. What thoughts! God no. No she isn't batting for the other team, no just no. Where do I even get such thoughts from? I made a mental note to ask her about what the lady said earlier.

We soon got our meals, and settled down on one of the closest tables. The food court was real big, the tables were all colorful and the number of eateries were many. We had a large collection to choose from, and we still stuck with same old McDonalds, it just never gets old! 

Sitting on this two seated table, in front of Aaliyah makes all my thoughts fuzzy. I don't know what to say right now, I could just stare at her all day, she's just that beautiful both inside and out.

I wonder if she's a foodie, because honestly, all those girls who pay attention to the way they dress, the way the walk, talk, eat, makes me feel very suffocated. At home they may be their original selves, but in front of other people, they just suddenly become such prim and proper females that you could mistake them for some royal runaway princesses. I think they have mild cases of multiple personality disorder. Jeez.

Aaliyah isn't like that. She's different in all ways. She ate in a real messy way, but it was attractive and quite cute if you ask me. While she was having her burger I noticed that half of the mayonnaise was on her face rather than in her stomach. I chuckled at this, mentally of course.

"Aaliyah, if you like face painting that much, maybe we could get it done from somewhere."

"Wha oo hu meem?" She spoke with a mouthful. Gosh she looks so cute!

"What I mean is that your face is covered with mayonnaise. Shall I clean it for you?"

She looked a little hesitant, then nodded slowly. I took a tissue paper, and wiped it off the sides of her mouth and some from her cute nose and slightly chubby cheeks, all while looking straight into her gorgeous eyes.

She was staring straight into my eyes too, and I wasn't too focused on my job either, and I ended up with getting most of it on my own hands. I didn't even notice it till she pointed it out, I was too busy learning the details of her face, because you never know when you would see a person again.

"Nathaniel, maybe you should try using a tissue for yourself too." She spoke with a chuckle.

"Huh?"