Captilo 3

Rumaitha's POV

Mama's room smell just like her a mixture of vanilla and lavender .
I found mama talking to someone one the phone, I dropped the tray I was carrying on the table and bounce on the bed (I have to say its so so comfy ) .

"Ohh wai rumaitha yaushe zaki girkma ne kamar wata yarinya ( Rumaitha when will you ever grow up you are behaving like a child ) " Mama said scolding me as always...

"Anyways I wanted to tell you that your dad is coming back tomorrow in shaa Allah ( if God wills it ) " she said munching her fruits.

"Before I forget you will pick up Farhan from Rahima's house (my older sister) before magrib and its almost time so you better get going " she said ...

"Okay mama sai mun dawo " I said .

"Allah ya Kare " she replied...

I went to my room to get ready, going into my walk-in closet i picked an Abaya as i was just dressed in a jeans and top , i applied perfume , picked my phone and wallet stuffing it inside me black Lv bag .

Now i have to go look for ya rais , i know it's kinda weird that I don't know how to drive but then life still goes on .

Coming close to ya rais's room,i just barged in without knocking typical me , I'm the only one allowed to do that..

"Oh ya illahi you scared the crap out of me" he said clutching his heart.

"Scary cat and beside what did I do that scared you " I replied innocently

" Just state you business and leave " He said typing away on his MacBook

"so you are even sending me , out I can't believe this" I said feigning hurt.

" you will always be a drama queen "he said laughing which I laughed along with him

" Please my best yaya in the world I need you to take me to yaya rahima's house please please" I begged.

"What are drivers for " he mumbled
"And besides I'm your only yaya" he added

"please please please I'll bake you your favorite cake + anything you want " I pleaded

"Well I cant say no to that cute face + the cake " he said
"wait for me downstairs I'll be down in a jiffy need to change" he added ...

" Okay please don't take so long cox we should be back by magrib mama's order not mine " I said leaving his room .