Captilo 14

Me above 🌹

Hello everyone, how's the eid going ehh... Hope it was fun unlike mine , mine was boring eehhh....
Anyway enjoy .....

Rumaitha's POV.

   "Ya ruma , mama said you should get ready now because you are going to Aunty's house " farhan said as her barged in my room .

    "Alright farhanu , will you please call the girls " I said

    "Okay yaya "he said walking out

The girls have parked to our house a week after our arrival back to Nigeria.

  Today Amirs family are bringing the lefe ( bridal gifts ) and as far tradition the bride is not allowed to be at home during the event, so the girls and I are going out to have fun for the last time before the wedding..

    " Rumaitha are you done , I thought I told you to live this house , they are coming by 3:00 pm and its 2:00 pm already " Aunty Fatima ranted ...

    "Haba Aunty its not my fault , you know I can't drive and the girls are not out " I whined

   " Maria , hanina , Hafsat and co get your butts down here before I meet you there " Aunty khadi yelled

"Oh aunt you almost bust our eardrums" hanina whined ....

We decided to go to ya raisa's house I forgot to mention she is not allowed to go out because of her condition, Her doctor gave her bedrest ,she is 8 months pregnant and by next month in shaa Allah we are going to welcome our newest addition to the family...

We watched movies while munching on pizza and ice cream weird right well that's how we are ..

Saudah sent me the pictures of some of the lefe the crazy girl said that she will follow the grooms family , after the wedding we'll be friends again can you just imagine.

Everything as just perfect, Mashallah...

✨🦋

The wedding is bound to start today and to say I'm not tired is big fat lie  .

    "Ruma wake up , karimah is here " ya raisa said nudging me to wake up .

   Karima is the woman in charge of my gyran jiki , I love her work because she she worked with love and passion and she is friendly too...

   By the time she is done my skin was as soft as a baby's butt , she then gave me some stuffs to bath with and to wash my hair I smell so heavenly the room on the other hand that's another thing..

Henna ✨

    Rumaitha was sat amidst  her family and friends as they chat about everything and nothing...

The girls dance to their satisfaction while Rumaitha smiled ..

  Hauwa was the DJ since they decided to have it exactly like ya raisa's own strictly females ..

Ihsan the henna designer asked the the name of the groom cox she is going to write it on Rumaitha's palm ... The girls kept teasing her as she blushed and duck her head down ..

'Better tell her fahh, we don't want him to slaughter us " maria said admist laughter

  " will you just shut up " rumaitha said 

Ihsan just laughed at the banters , while rumaitha told her the name ...