Captilo 13

Double update yay

Amir's POV

  Things has been going on smoothly as I deeply fall for her over and over again . I need to act fast cox I have messed up real bad .

   Today is the day , Baba and uncle faruk are going over to finalize the date of the Wedding and what not .

I was dressed in gray kaftan and black cap with my watch am good to go I just hope I won't mess up again.

Mubarak decided to excort me today , yay ( note the sarcasm) .

We are currently at their house and everything has been finalized the wedding will take place after her graduation which is in 7 months time .

Thank God they gave me enough time to correct everything before its too late, by everything I mean the things that I have done to her which are kinda bad and am not saying any thing.

The elders decided to give us some space while she was been called because I'm officially her fiancé . She entered the parlour with her salam as usual taking my breath away cox she is mind blowing . God I wouldn't trade her for the world .

"Barka da yamma" she said in her so beautiful and soft voice

"Barka kadai " we greeted back

"Finally I got to meet the girl who put this weirdo here back to his senses" Mubarak said .

  Remind me to kill him later I just glared at him while he pretend I wasn't even there just imagine .
   She just smile at us and lowered her head . Did I mention she is beautiful well I won't get tired of saying that ..

They kept on talking with Mubarak here and there . I wish just wish she could be this free with me but after what I have done I don't think that will be possible but I have to try right ? .

   If you're wondering about what I've done let me just tell you, you see after me battling with my self the day i met her , i just kept her aside no phone calls nothing nothing, Mubarak and Saudah had to talk some sense into my head for me to realize that I actually loved her .

  I took my phone and texted Mubarak to give me some space because he knows what's going on . He said he was leaving because he has matters to attend to and I couldn't contain my joy .
He gave me I last look before walking out the look that said " don't mess up " .

   "So how are you " I found my self asking

   " I am fine Alhamdulillah , what about you ? " she replied

"Well I'm not sure " I said she gave me a puzzled look before turning away .

   "Rumaitha" I called one can see the seriousness on my face

" naam " she replied looking at me .

"I am so sorry " I said

"For what exactly " she said

You have to be kidding me now I feel guilty again .

" For everything that I have done  " I said nervously.

She just looked at me I can see the unshed tears in her eyes.

" You see I was been selfish , I just considered my self and forgot about you , well I was just trying not to get attached to you thinking that you are the same with HER. I tried by pushing you away and ignoring you but the more I tried the more I get attracted to you.  I know I have messed up real bad but please give me a chance to redeem all what I have done " I concluded.

I just waited their like a statue hoping she would just forgive me then I can tell her the rest .

  "Oh ,there is no problem actually ,I thought you needed some space because you really needed it . I forgive you ya Amir " she said smiling

Did I just heard her ?, did she just  forgive me this easily ? Right here and now I know that I would never in my live get  someone like her , she truly is a gem.

"Thank you I won't disappoint you again , mark my words " I said smiling

" Errmm actually that's not all " I said scratching my head nervously

  " there is more " she asked confused

" Te quiero ( I love you ) , I can't keep it to my self anymore , you are just amazing in everything you do  , please save this heart of mine " I said more like pleaded .

The weight  on my shoulder was finally lifted .

" I want to be with you , love you till death do us apart and I will forever be grateful to our parents for making the best choice that I couldn't make in my life . I love you forever and always . I don't expect getting a reply from you but just remember this I LOVE YOU " I concluded .

  I don't know where the words are coming from but am glad am saying them .

" I love you too " she said shyly

People Am I hearing ? Gosh she loved me all this while and I was so stupid and blind to see..

  " You are not stupid ya Amir " she said chuckling
Oh I said that out loud .

   We talked about everything , get to know things more about each other . Talked about the wedding prep with me teasing her here and there .

"Hasta mañana querido ( see you tomorrow sweetheart ) " I said .

   " what with the Spanish all of a sudden " she asked

   " well you better get used to it " I said smiling

  " you look more handsome when you smile uno " she said

" Gracias Bello ( thank you beautiful ) "  I said

  " wow I really need to work on my español " she said shaking her head .

She escorted me to the parking lot where unfortunately am leaving

  " Goodbye querido , am missing you already " I said

   " been cheesy right , well I'll not miss you " she said

   "  Whatever makes you sleep at night querido " I said

  " Adiòs (good bye ) she said

" Te quiero con todomi corazòn ( I love you with all my heart )" I said as I entered the car before zooming off..

Finally the wait is over ..
Next chapter will be about the wedding🙌🙌.
Am not going to update till after Eid in shaa Allah..

And am thinking that you guys don't like the book because there're no comments , come one please show a girl some love and support..

If you are enjoying please state if not I'm afraid that Rumaitha has come to an end 💔 and I don't want that .

Okay enough with my surutu ..

  Eid mabrook in advance .....

Vote
Share
Comment

Xoxo Haleeeymarh🖤🦋