22??

In the morning the hospital was full with both families and well wishers , Rumaitha was stabled and was fit to go back home the next day, the babies are doing well too.

Amir called the hudba and iqama in the baby's ears and named them Muhammad (Ammar) and khadija(Amma). The grandparents where ecstatic about the whole naming thing and they kept blessing both Amir and Rumaitha.

The Ibrahim's mansion was full to the brim as today was the naming ceremony of the "A twins" that's what people have been calling them.

"Arrhggg I'm so tired , all i want to do is eat then sleep" Rumaitha complained " i have been on this chair for almost an hour now , i need to stretch my legs" she whined

"Just one more touch and I'll be done I promise" Maria said while applying some blush on Ruma's cheek.

Rumaitha didn't plan on wearing makeup but her cousins and sisters won't hear a "no" for it , the A twins where dressed in a beautiful onesie with caps on their heads .

When they finished the makeup they headed out to the main( as they're currently in Amir's part of the mansion) house for the greetings and pictures .

The main house was packed with well wishers and old friends of both mama and umma , not to mention some cousin, friends etc everyone was almost present for the couldn't miss the naming ceremony.

Rumaitha and the A twins received lots and lots of gifts to which they might not even use some of them.

It was almost magrib time, some of the people have left already, Ruma alongside her entourage left for Amir's quarters to pray and change into something more comfortable as they were all dressed in heavy clothes with accessories and makeup.

" I am so tired, that's not good for the baby" Saudah blurted out

" wait!!! You're pregnant!!!" Farhana squealed gaining attention of the rest

" Surprise!!!" Saudah said blushing

"Oh my gosh!! I'm going to be an aunt again" Farhana, maria and hanina said simultaneously

"Congratulations babe" Rumaitha said hugging her bestfriend and sister inlaw

" I'm the godmother" Hauwa said grinning

" No way! I'm the godmother" Hanina said

" Guys chill, you can both be godmothers" Rumaitha said " How far along are you" she asked saudah

" 2 months" Saudah replied

They took turns in praying. Rumaitha was feeding Ammar when Amma started crying
" Attention seeker" farhana said hugging amma as she rocks her to sleep .
When Ruma was finished she changed into a comfortable maxi floral gown and tied her headtie .

They returned to the main house to eat and mainly catch up.

Amir🥀

After two months at The Ibrahim mansion , we are finally back home , just me, my wife and kids .

I was planning on surprising Ruma with the play room I designed, i hope she loved it though.

The house is awfully quiet today, The A twins where sleeping as for Ruma she's in the kitchen trying a new recipe . I just returned from work about an hour ago .