Captilo 10

Amir's POV

I was in the parlour with Umma enjoying my head massage.

" wai yaushe zaka gidan su rumaitha (when are you visiting rumaitha ) , it has been two weeks since when your dad talked to you and I can see you are not making any effort " Umma said.

" Ummaaaaaaa" I dragged her name whining

"Shut up amir , you know I have been supporting you the least you can do is marry that girl she's very respectful I want to see your children" she stated breaking down .

Ya Allahu that's what she always does when she want to convince me on something.

"Umma don't worry I'll visit her in shaa Allah when I have time" I said.

"Anyway her sister is getting married tomorrow is the nikkah you can go after " she said grinning like a girl who won a lottery.

"Okay ummah, anything for you " I said .

"That's my boy " she said pinching my cheeks .

"Umma and her baby" Khalil butt in . He sure knows how to ruin a moment.

"Khalil what are you doing here" I asked him masking my face with anger.

"Can't a boy visit his Umma again" he said anyway we are visiting hajju today so better get ready and please don't waste my time " he added in a serious tone.

We are currently in the car on our way to hajju's house when saudah called Khalil saying she need lift to the wedding she's attending.

So he turned ... He honked at the gate and the gateman opened it .

"Let me go and call them" he said

"Them...?" I asked

"Yes" he said  before I could talk he was out ..

  I was tired of sitting in the car so I came out for fresh air they there are Khalil was talking to a girl about his age if I may add.

What I saw next nearly made my heart burst Oh my God she's so beautiful , lower your gaze amir my subconscious scolded.

"Ya amir what are you doing here " Saudah said hugging me.

" We were on our way to hajjah's house (our grandmother) when u called saying u need a lift " i replied .

"Ya amir meet mah bestie Rumaitha and her sister farhana " she said pointing  the girl beside her .

Oh its the cutie again  .

" Barka da yamma " she greeted oh her voice is just mashallah brace your self amir .

Barka kadai kina lafiya " I asked trying to keep my cool.

" Lafiya Alhamdulillah " she replied smiling

Oh her smile so Mashallah

Saudah and Khalil started their quarrel again ," Here we go again " I said frustrated ..

The ride was a bit awkward just saudah and Khalil talking here and there her friend just keep numb typing away with her phone

We dropped them and I released a breath I don't know I was holding , Khalil just gave me a weird look and I shrugged it off..

  Hajju was very happy to see us most especially me, I can't remember the last time I saw her.

🌹

Today Saturday marks the the day that I'm going to visit my fiancée .

To say am nervous is an understatement . I asked Khalil to send me the address since he knows who she is but won't tell me for some unknown reason...

Mubarak was too busy to escort me looks like they just ganged up against me ...

I was dressed in a white kaftan and black cap. Picked my keys, phone and wallet from the nightstand and ambled out of the room .

I met Umma in her room she kept looking at me

"Is there something on my face " I asked her

"Nope just that you look good, hope you're going to visit my daughter" she asked grinning.

"Yes Umma I'm going , you care so much about this your daughter suddenly you just kept me aside " I whined

"Well I can't say the same about that " she said laughing.

"Alright Umma I'll be on my way now " i said pecking her

"Allah Hafiz " she said kissing my forehead.

I am currently at Rumaitha's house, her brother ushered me in .

I met her mom and she's an amazing woman just like my Umma , she is just so care free .

"Farhan go and call your sister please , tell her Amir is here " mama said

"Okay mama right away " farhan replied . He came back saying she's on her way ..

"Please do make yourself at home , and my regards to your Umma " mama said standing up and excusing her self .

The maids have arranged appetizers for me on the table but I was to nervous to take some minus the water I took some minutes ago..

  "Salamu Alaikum " I heard a voice greeted

" Waalaikumus salam " I greeted back .

I raised my face and boom here she is we locked eyes before she looked down shyly .

She's the girl from the other day saudah's best friend , the cutie no wonder nobody is telling me a thing.

" Barka da yamma ya Amir " she said from the looks of her face she is surprised.

"Barka kadai , ya karatu (how's your studies) ? I asked

" Alhamdulillah " she said playing with her bracelet.

Here comes the silence I don't know what to say and by the looks of it she don't know either . I decided to brake the silence

" As you know am  Amir Ibrahim Ahmad , Ceo of castle international corp, 25yrs old ." I said

This is definitely not how I planned things it's kinda awkward . But I have to say she's a good listener.

"Uhm... you haven't touched anything " she said in her low voice .

"Actually am full" I said smiling back

"Okay tohm" she said her head still bowed .
After some words here and there I decided to leave

"I should get going now" I said adjusting my cap

"but before that I need your number so that we can keep in touch " I said handing her my phone ,she collected it and handed it back, her fingers brushed mine and I swear I felt the sparks.

"Let me see you off" she said

"Okay my regards to mama " I said

"In shaa Allah " she said.

I entered my car and zoomed off . I was smiling unknown of the reason , I guess I'm in love but it can't be I don't believe in love most girls are just the same they want you for what you have ...

"Common she isn't like that don't forget she's born with a silver spoon"my subconscious scolded.

I just prayed for the best . Her face is all I can picture in my head ..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

Our Amiru is in loveeee ❤❤

Please don't forget to
Share....
Vote
Comment

Xoxo Haleeeymarh🖤🦋