Chapter 1

"Girl im not bout to sit here and play wit yo' ass , lets go! Im hungry." I complained at Gee.

Gee is her nickname. Her actual name is Ocean ... but shes grew up as 'Gee'. Ever since her parents left her ... her grandparents took her in and 'Gee' was what they called her.

Oh and my names Hennessy!  Hennessy Lee Jones , but bitches call me 'Hennie' out here.
Im 17 , from a neighbourhood in Atlanta Georgia , called Vine City. I stay wit my mama ... but personally ion fuck wit her. Ever since my father was murdered , she has abandoned me ... but I aint gon get into that. Yall prolly thinking 'damn they both aint had the best life' Right. We damn well aint but we been best friends since Elementary school and now we up in Senior year together!

G yall gon love us!

I damn well cant wait to leave this damn place ... I been waiting for it ever since I hit middle school.

We currently was sitting on the edge off a wall outside our school. She was spying on her boyfriend who not even her damn boyfriend but in her damn head thats her boyfriend. She been hearing rumours about him fuckin' wit the school thot , which prolly is true. So we was currently waiting to see wassup.

"Where jalyn at?" Gee asked me.

Oh Jalyn our gay bestfriend! We got close wit him throughout 10th grade and he came out gay during Senior year. He deadass the coolest nigga about!

 He deadass the coolest nigga about!

"Girl , ion know. But ion think anybody coming out or going in." I said.

"You right , you right , you right. Lets ride out , im no psycho bitch." She said wiping the dust off her knees as she got up and putting her earrings back in her ears, 1 hour damn later.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. She aint no psycho bitch? It is 4:30 ... school ended 1 hour and somethin' ago! This girl is tripping.

I watched as she walked off towards my car. I stood there , still. Cause this bitch had me fucked up.

"Keep yo damn chill bitch." I mumbled too myself as I walked over to my car aswell.

"What you wanna eat?" She asked me as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Mmmm." I said as I thought about it. "Chick-fill-A!"

"Thats why you my bitch cause thats exactly what I was thinking." She said as she fist bumped me wit her tongue hanging out.

"Bitch you a dog? Put yo damn tongue back in yo mouth." I laughed as I turned up the music and drove towards the freeway.

"Il take yo man!" Gee sung to the music as she recorded herself on her phone. "Ion want him bitch but Il take him , you can keep your man but ima still take him. Eeeoww" She mumbled.

"Periodt pooh!" I yelled in the back round as she turned the camera onto me.

"Tell em' sis!" She said encouraging me.