Chapter 31

(Can I just say how much yall comments on that previous chapter had me rolling😂 naw fr , they had me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂man if you was one of those "im not reading this book no mo" people .. hello😂😂Anyways...)

2 weeks on ..

Trayvon

"im like 2 damn minutes away!" I told Lemar annoying ass through the phone. I had about 20 missed calls from his thirsty ass , anybody would think I got a girl..

Let me make it clear , I dont.

"Hurry yo ass up." He growled.

And Yes growled ... sometimes I gotta question if this nigga a Human or dog.

"Please dont rush me." I told him.

"I aint got all day to wait for you and yo dumb ass co-"

I moved the phone away from my ear , looking over at my cousin Kayrell , who was sitting in the passenger seat of my car. "Lemar ass going at it." I loudly whispered to him , as I picked up the speed a little.

I just went and picked his ass up from his crib , outta my damn way. Well actually , I lied , not 'his' crib , his mama crib that he bout too grown to still be up under but damn .. his ass still is.

I slowly placed the phone back to my ear.. rolling my eyes once the sound of Lemar's irritating voice , continued to yell through my phone. "- told yo ass bout all th-

"-okay okay okay damn , count to 10 and Tray tray will be there , okay? Okay." I said , cutting him off as I hung up the call , taking a left that led us to where him and the rest of the niggas was at.

We was on our way over to the trap , not the main trap , our other one , much smaller , more like an apartment , where we meet up for privacy to plan where , what and who ... if yall get what im saying.

This week we plan on riding out on this big connect , Marvin and thats why we needed Kayrell.

Believe it or not .. Kayrell been working for his ass undercover , for us , for the past 3 months. This man came to Vine City right .. made a hit on Corey when he held food in this truck he used to own .. and I guess made movement from there. Im sure he had no clue on who Corey was at the time or whatsoever but those drugs that he stole , was real heavy , aint no way in hell he werent bout to make good prof from that shit and aint no way in hell we was bout to let shit slide.

Today we was gon' sort out how and make it clear and specific on what K would have to do. Its key this shit dont go sideways.

"Im actually hungry , when I think about it."

"Well lucky for yo' ole ugly ass. Them niggas always come with some sort of takeout."

"What sort of takeout?"

"Do you mind wit all those damn questions , you distracting me from driving."

"Nigga what?"

"Nigga! I said what I said , yes , correct. You want me to crash this bitch? Shut yo ass up."

"Nigga you high?" He asked me , catching me off guard. "Is it crack? Thats what you been smokin'"

"Oh this nigga have me fucked up." I mumbled , as I pulled up outside the trap and unbuckled my seat belt. "Are you high?" I asked him. "Get yo ass out." I said , pushing him outta his door. "You already made our asses late." I mumbled.

"Damn this shit big." He gasped , analysing the outside.

"Its ight." I said , making my way inside. Honey im home home!"