Chapter 3

I stood in the mirror , dabbing foundation on my face trying too cover the bruise that appeared onto my cheek.

"Fuck!" I said once I realised the time.

I grabbed my coat and rushed down the stairs , filling my bag with some snacks.

I rushed out my door making my way towards my car. It was cold and raining outside.

"What a way to start my day." I said to myself as I stood under shelter.

It was about 8:52 am ... I was late today and the weather was horrible. I flung a jacket over my head and ran towards my car.

"Oh my god!" I said nearly in tears. I looked at my car too see all my windows had been smashed and my 2 front tires was flat. This was definitely my mamas doings. I aint even have the money to repair all this shit. I couldnt even call me a damn uber either. Its raining like this ... but I had no damn time to stand here crying.

I have no choice but too walk.

I started too make my way up my road and towards school.

The rain only damn got heavier.

I started to walk up this road holding my jacket over my head. Hoping this way would get me to school quicker.  

I heard my phone go off , letting me know I had a message.

9:01 am Gee💗: where you @?!!

- 9:02 am On my way This morning hasnt been good too me Osh

9:02 am Gee💗: 🙁foreal? Right. Me and Jayln gon wait outside for you then xxx

- 9:02 am I appreciate yall❤️

"Ay. You need a ride?" A male shouted from his car window catching me off guard as he slowed down besides me.

I looked in the direction too see that same nigga.

Hoodz.

"Its raining outside and its cold." He said.

"Im fine , thank you." I told him as I continued to walk.

"Ion take no for an answer. You either gon get in or im gon get out and put you in." He said , not giving up.

"No foreal. Its fine. Im like 3 minutes away." I lied.

"Dam-"

I paused at the sound of the loud thunder and stood still.

"Changed yo mind yet?" He asked me wit a smirk on his face.

I hesitated but damn im wet and shit.

I rolled my eyes and walked round his car to his passenger seat.

What he doin out this early anyway?

As I sat in his car , A wave of his cologne and weed filled my nose.

"You heading too school?" He asked me as he licked his lips.

I zoned out ...

He really damn goodlooking.

From the tone off his skin , too them cute curls that sat on his head , too his pink plump lips. Damn...