Chapter 10

Hennessy.

"See my days are cold without you , but im hurting while im with you. You see my heart cant take no more I cant keep running back to you ..." I sang Foolish by Ashanti too myself as I wrapped a towel around me. I had just stepped out off a well needed long hot shower. My hair was in its natural state. Wet and curly and my body was dripping but I felt so much more relaxed ...

Its been hours since me and Hoodz spoke! I havent seen him since our little argument earlier and it was now coming up too 11:20 at night. I was still upset. I guess hearing the words "yOuR nOt My GiRl" out loud really hit a nerve and it was even worse that it came from him!

I made my way back in the room and let the towel drop. I admired myself in the mirror before moisturising my skin and sliding on some shorts and a tank top.

"Damn." I said too myself as I looked at my hair. "What am I gonna do wit you." I mumbled as I brushed it back , slicking it into a  low ponytail.

I jumped at the ringing off my phone. "Damn Gee." I said once I realised I had an incoming FaceTime call coming from her.

"Heyy." She sang once I accepted her call.

"Wallup bitch." I responded as I jumped on the bed getting comfortable.

"You good widdit?" She asked.

"Yeh im straight. You ?"

"Im good bitch! I feel more relaxed after beating that hoe ass earlier."

"Foreal!" I agreed laughing loud.

"Word she deserved that shit."

"Facts. Its a shame I a-" I paused once a message I had received fell down the top off my phone. "Whos this?" I mumbled.

"Whos who?" Gee asked as she put a cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"I jus received a message. Talkin' bout some 'So you a fighter huh' wit the smirking emoji."

"Elijah! Thats who it is , its Elijah!" She said pointing at the screen speaking with her mouth full.

"Girlllllll" I said longing out my word. I left her on pause as I went too reply back too the number that messaged me.

& who is this ?🤔 I typed sending the message straight away.

"Girl this is not pause time." She said. "Fucking bitch."

"IM HERE." I said as I put my face back on camera. "My throat damn dry! Im gon be right back ... hold on im bout too go grab my drink." I told her as I pushed myself off the bed and made my way downstairs.

I didnt have my house coat on because I didnt think nobody was here. Ah hell was I wrong. As I reached the bottom off the stairs , a whole wave off weed smacked me in my face. So I guess Hoodz is here.

"This is gonna be awkward." I mumbled too myself as I headed towards the kitchen.

AWKWARD wasnt the word! It werent just Hoodz , it was all off them. I dont know the names but there was a few off them in here. As I came into sight I caught all off there attention. I felt completely uncomfortable right now and it sucks that in order to get too the Kitchen you had too walk through the room that they was in.  First thing I done was pull down my shorts ... and ion even know why because they werent even high. The room fell silent once they see me. I analysed all there faces as I continued too walk towards them and was took off guard when I noticed a couple off girls there too. Oh yh now I felt outta place. The way the females watched me didnt sit right wit me at all but I kept it moving. I looked at Hoodz to see him sitting forward with a ready lit blunt in his hand , he was also looking at me. His eyes was blood shot red and his face showed no emotion. He had on a white vest that sat perfect on him. He also had a girl sitting right next too him. Literally , next too him... she was basically on top off him.

 she was basically on top off him

Why did I want to cry right now?

I sped up my paste once I got nearer too the kitchen and I instantly felt better. All I wanted was too come and get my Mountain Dew and I had to face all off this. I quickly got my drink out the fridge and died inside realising that I have to go through that again. I kept the "we move" mindset and made my way out again.

"Ay Mike get yo chick ." One off the boys said too another one. I believe he was talkin bout the girl that was standing up shaking her booty too the song that was playing.

I looked at her and then at Hoodz who was also watching me , again with no emotion in his face. I noticed the chick beside him was eyeing me also. I shook my head as I left the room they was in. Speeding up my paste once I reached the stairs.

"Damn she fine." I heard one off the boys say as I walked up the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up." I heard Hoodz say as he smacked his teeth.

"Im just sayin-"

Was all I heard because I shut the door too my room. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding as I collapsed onto the bed.

"I damn well cant stand this man!" I moaned too Gee as I picked up the phone.

She immediately came onto the camera and furrowed her brows. "Wassup?"

"He downstairs with all off his friends and 3 girls!" I said folding up my lip.

"3?" She said putting her head back.

"I dont wanna stay here no more!" I told her. "Clearly feelings aint mutual." I mumbled as I took a sip off my drink.

"You can come stay wit me." She told me.

"First thing in the morning im coming too you." I told her as I got inside the covers.

"Il be waiting." She said.

"Alright , im gon get some sleep." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeh. You need it." She told me.

"Word." I sighed. "Love you. See you tomorrow."

"Love you too!" She told me before she ended the call.

I sighed too myself and locked off my phone. Completely forgetting about the message I received before I went downstairs. I picked up my phone and went straight onto the chat.

Elijah ... 🤗

I had a feeling it was him , I thought too myself as I saved in his number.

11:56pm        - Lol. Hello

I replied.

11:58pm     Elijah:  🤔Why you up?

11:59pm       - was just about to catch some Zz's actually😴

12:02 am   Elijah: Well change off plan baby☺️

As I read the message I found myself ... intrigued? Or something like that.

Damn I was tired 5 minutes ago.

THANKS FOR READING. LIKE❤️COMMENT❤️VOTE❤️