Chapter 20

Jalyn^

Hennessy

"Can you hear me?" Jalyn asked through the phone as his face came onto my phone screen.

"Yeah." I reassured him as I placed some cheetos in my mouth.

"So are you coming or not?"

It was mid-day and I was STILL in bed.

Iv never did this before , yall I never stay in bed , binge watching netflix , eating food all day and to be honest I aint really fucking with it. Its about 5:00 and I still aint even had a wash yet.

Dont judge me yall...

I just been feeling alone recently...

Iv been here alone in a house that doesnt even belong to me , like what kind of bullshit is that?

Where has Hoodz been?

I dont even know and he clearly doesnt even care to let me know either.

Gee and Jalyn was about to head out to Jalyns cousins block party. But I wasnt really in the mood to even go out into fresh air right now.

"Stop being damn depressed Hennie , fresh air will do you well." Jalyn said as he ran a brush through his hair.

I sighed in response as I stared up at my ceiling , driving myself insane.

"Penis & fresh air will do you g-"

"Ay ay Gee callin' me." I interrupted him as I see an incoming call coming through.

"Alri-"

"Hey!" Gee yelled as I accepted the call cutting Jalyn off.

"Hey-"

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"N-"

"No? Why? The fuck?" She asked puzzled as she dabbed foundation all round her face.

"Girl." I dragged as I covered my face with a pillow.

"Na Hennes-"

I zoned out as a loud bang from downstairs took over my ears.

"What the fuck?" I whispered , removing the covers from my body.

"-get cute and do your makeup an-"

"Gee i'll call you back , i'll call you back." I told her hanging up the phone as I headed down the stairs towards the noise. "Hello?" I called out.

Seven didnt even come to me...

Is somebody in the house? I asked myself as I walked past the front door. I felt a breeze of air brush past my body as I got nearer to the front room.

"The back door is op-Oh! Hoodz." I jumped once I noticed him sitting on the sofa. "Are you alright?" I asked as I noticed the blood stains he had over his top and those rosey cheeks of his.

This the first time iv even seen him since he dropped me off the other day...

"Im good." He mumbled as he got up and walked into the kitchen.