Chapter 34

Hennessy

"No."

"What about this one?" The woman who worked in the store asked , showing us options of different strollers that was in stock for us to buy.

"No."

"This?"

"Hmm ... No."

"Man you just saying no to everything , that one is cool." Hoodz said , causing me to stare at him as if he was crazy.

"No."

"Yes." He snapped before cutting his eye at me. "Yeah , get it." He told her.

"No." I said , stopping her from pulling the stroller out. "This just looks plain as .. like boring .. like basic."

"Basic?" I heard her mumble under her breath causing me to look at her funny.

"I was thinking more ... you know , something that screams mature mom vibes?" I told the woman causing Hoodz to scoff. "What?"

"I mean a strollers a stroller right?"  She said making me furrow my brows.

"No , no not at all actually." I responded , giving her a little attitude.

Like does that even make sense?

"Man chill out Mook." Hoodz groaned to me , pulling the stroller further out. "We gon' get this one , its dope , im not bouta push my child around in no 'Mom' stroller." He said causing me to give him an evil gaze.

"Nigga you aint even bout to push your child around anywhere." I said , making the lady chuckle under her breath a little. "It will be me , so I should pick."

"Man , quit playing." He said brushing me off , as he took a tight grip of it and pushed it around the store , in a circle and back.

"So now hes practicing." I mumbled , noticing the woman who worked here giggling at him a little. "He aint even doing much." I mumbled to myself .. again.

"Yeah we getting this one." He told the lady causing me to roll my eyes as he pushed the stroller towards her.

" He told the lady causing me to roll my eyes as he pushed the stroller towards her

"I wont even be able to see my chi-"

"Oh!" The lady said , cutting me off as she rushed towards the front of it in excitement. "You can erm- - turn it round so its facing towards you." She explained , demonstrating in the process , which seemed to blow Hoodz away.

"Its not that special." I told him , giving him another evil gaze.

"Yeah yeah yeah , we gon' get that one." He gassed , admiring it again.

"Whats the price on this exactly?" I asked her.

"Nine hundred and fifty dollars for the Stroller and matching diaper bag or an extra two hundred and fifty for the matching car seat aswell." She told us , making my mouth go dry a little.