Chapter 18

Hennessy

I was momentarily speechless as I stared down at a body that laid still on the ground. I was at loss of words as I froze in my spot.

"Henne-"

"Is that Elijah?" I breathed out cutting Gee off , moving closer to the body.

"Ye-"

"Hennessy?" A voice sounding just like Hoodz called out behind me.

I rapidly turned around to see him putting his gun away in his pocket and quickly walking over to us.

"What the fuck yo?"

"Hoodz?" I asked moving away from the body.

"Hoodz?" Jalyn also asked.

"Great.." Gee cried out.

"Did you follow me here?" I asked him.

"What the fuck are yall doi-" He paused once he noticed the body on the floor. "Ay Hennessy what the fuck." He yelled pulling me back , from my arm.

"We didnt know what to do." Gee cried out again.

"We?" I asked confused , I didnt know anything about this.

"Stop crying Gee!" Jalyn loudly whispered. "Control yourself! We had to do it."

"What the fuck happened? Why are yall near a dead body?" Hoodz asked as he kicked the body to flip on its back , revealing the face.

It was Elijah.

"Oh my gosh." I gasped moving back as I held my mouth before I puked everywhere.

"Hennessy why the fuck you fucki-" He aggressively yelled at me before pausing and lowering his tone. "Hennessy ... what happened?"

"I dont-I dont kn-"

"At that party last night just after yall left..." Gee began...

"He followed Gee upstairs and the motherfucker tried to rape her!" Jalyn blurted out , catching me all the way off guard.

"Gee , he tried to rape you?" I quietly asked her.

"I-"

"Gee you did this?" Hoodz asked her.

"No I killed his ass." Jalyn interrupted.

"You?" Hoodz asked him , near enough laughing.

"I had to! She was gone for too long , I was worried about her , I knew suhm was up. I went upstairs ... long story short ... look at my face." He said as he pointed at the wounds over his face. "The nearest thing was some fucking scissors or some shit like tha-"

"Yall its ight , this aint nuttin too bad... just that yall didnt need to see shit like this." He said looking right at me.

"What are we gonna do with his body?" Jalyn asked him as he stared down at elijah.

"Yall aint gonna do nothing." Hoodz mumbled looking over at me again and shaking his head. He smacked his teeth as he turned towards Gee. "But wait ... Gee ... did he ..."