Chapter 26

Hennessy

Its been basically a month since me and Hoodz had that talk and let me suprise yall ... we have actually been better then we ever have been before. Iv actually met his friends properly and we have actually been in public together ... and that is something..

I guess that 2 week space we had , helped him come to his senses..

And Iv never been happier.

I just recently got back from work - - oh my god so yall I got a damn job! About 2 weeks ago , I got offered a place on a Investment team , basically where I sit behind a desk 12:30pm until 5.30pm and answer phone calls from people who are looking to invest into a home or a building for a new business etc. I was really lucky to get this oppurtunity actually and the pay is so good.

Hoodz to this day tells me to leave and quit that job cause 'he will hold me down no matter what' and 'give me anything I need' but i guess not having to rely on anyone and having my own income has made me feel that little bit better ..

I havent had that feeling since I was living back at home wit my ... mama and I guess it just makes me have a little hope that I can go somewhere with my life.

Its like things are finally looking up for me.

I took my work uniform off and jumped on the bed snuggling up to Hoodz. He actually usually picks me up and takes me there also , but today Gee did.

You see thats actually another thing. I havent had a car since my mama , once again smashed it up so im planning on , getting a new one ... BY MYSELF

But Hoodz keeps giving me large amounts of money .. meaning $2,000 plus .. after Iv told him no numerous times , he still dont listen and now he has my bank details so he randomly sends money to my account and even if I send it back to him .. his ass sends it right back.

Just 2 payments more , I can actually purchase the car iv been looking at in cash!

And I cant wait.

I keep telling Hoodz 'im still looking for the car I want' because if I was to tell him the one I wanted , his ahh would go and get that for me tomorrow and as happy I would be , I just couldnt put that on him like I cant thank him enough for everything he has done and is actually continuing to do for me now were together. Money couldnt buy what he deserves. But im planning on getting him a little something , that will let him know I do appreciate him and everything he does.

I stripped my work uniform off , leaving me in a tank top before falling onto our bed .. I mean his bed ... since he put a title on things iv basically moved all my stuff into his room and been sleeping , getting ready and waking up in here , so iv just became used to the word "our" ..

When really it is not 'ours' ...

Its his  ..

.. I just get carried away sometimes.

"You enjoy that place you go today?" He asked me as he pulled me closer to him.

"You mean work?" I chuckled. "Yes I mean .. it was alright , just long and bu-"

"-  you should quit , aint worth the stress."

He told me causing me to laugh. "Thats wha-"

The ringtone of his phone went off cutting me off as I waited for him to answer. I noticed how the number that was calling him wasnt saved , he picked his phone up , silencing it and putting it face down on the bed.

He looked down at me and moved me closer towards him .. practically on top of him.

"You smell nice." He mumbled to me in that deep voice of his , giving me butterflies wildly. As I stared at his plump lips , rubbing on his bare chest over his tatts .. I felt myself falling into a daydream...