Chapter 39

Hoodz

"Man can you get the fuck off me now?" I heard Corey growl from a distance as his voice soon grew louder and louder quickly as he came into view being lead out by a officer holding on to his arm , followed by my Dad behind him. I furrowed my brows once I realised Tray , Lemar and Remi was no where to be seen once I pushed myself off my car and got closer towards them.

"Where the fuck Tray, Remi and Lemar?" I questioned one of the officers who lead them out.

"They was not on my list sir... but I can find out." They responded.

"Please do that." I responded before turning towards Corey and Big K. Once they looked over I shook my head and walked back over to my car.

"Can these things get off me now?" I heard my paps complain.

"You being rough my nigga!" Corey yelled at the man removing his handcuffs.

"Can you stand still? Or you want me to take a little longer?" The officer smuggly asked him as she removed them completely and moved on to my Paps.

"Damn , about time." My paps said as he held his hands out in front of him.

"Ya some dumb ass niggas." I told Corey as he came by my side, shaking his head.

To think of it .. I shouldnt of paid that damn bail , I should of left they asses inside.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"They stopped us for no damn reason, we aint do shit."

"Just dirty cops being dirty cops." My paps added as he walked over towards us.

"These niggas still in there?" Corey asked. I nodded my head 'Yes' in response to his question. "For that long?"

"What Officer got yall." I questioned. "Dont tell me that nigga Kenny."

"Of course." Corey mumbled shaking his head. "Cant wait to kill that nigga foreal."

"We aint doing that now, he a cop." My Paps quickly said shutting him down.

"Never say never." He responded before jumping in the passenger seat causing my paps to shake his head.

"Just brush him off big man, he heated." I told him. "Where these niggas at." I quietly said.

Meanwhile ..

Tray's Point Of View.

Can you keep to the left?" The police lady firmly demanded as she pointed a long stick in the direction she wanted us. "There .. go on." She mumbled , looking right at me.

"Can you watch out with that damn stick?" Lemar mumbled to her , mugging her from top to bottom before immediately jumping at the sound of her banging it against the ground causing me to stumble a little.

"Now that was unnecessary."

"Against the wall please!"

"Damn." He mumbled.

"You aint gotta do all that my nigga." Remi told her as he placed his back against the wall and looked right at her.

"You didnt have to sell drugs around the city or commit a bag of crimes .. but you did."

"You seem to be mistaken sweetheart." He smuggly chuckled at her.

"Officer Lona to you." She cockily told him. "Take a seat your probably gon' be here for a while."

"I was perfectly fine in my damn cell before yo ole' ratchet I work in a damn cop department ass interrupted my peace." Lemar stated.

"Peace?" I asked confused.