preface

Hello all look who's back. ...

Suman -The Warrior Empress. ...would be a mini sequel to ' shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya - the sky writer of Chalukian dynasty '. ...

          The characters of SPV  would continue here too. ..except veera chola and his wife. ..

  This story would travel around kalyani,the capital city of E. Chalukian dynasty. ...

   For a review, shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya aka shravan married chola princess Sumantha. ..

Later, shravan became an emperor of vast land that extended from chola region to Chalukian Kingdom that included  hundreds of tiny kingdoms in to the  dynasty. ..

  As we knew, he had built so many rock cut cave temples dedicated to shiva ...He travelled far and wide in his Kingdom to keep himself informed. ..He was  an ambitious and efficient ruler. ..He governed his Kingdom well, by possessing large army, annexing the territories. .guarded with natural and geographical advantages. ..

   Amidst his duties to his country, his love for suman rose by time to time. ..they lived a beautiful life dipped with romance and enduring love. ..

  To take a note, Ranjith and Bhaanu too married. ..they settled their life at kalyani. ...

  Guruji  opted to stay with shravan and suman as she was like his own daughter. ..

  Vela took pride to serve shravan. .

So,

Get. ..set for this another historical version of shraman. ..

   I hope you will render your love and support to this book too. ..

   Wish me good luck. ..

Love,

Arulpirai. ..