The Fall of the demon king....

The next day would be his funeral. He wasn't sure if he would receive rituals that fit for a King. He raised his head to look around and failed in his attempt...

He was vijaya simhan....!!!! He had come a long way. Now,he had nothing to fight for. He wasn't a great ruler who had won the people's heart..He began his life with negative vibes and it continued till the end...

He used all his prowess to control people and lived in prosper that had been built with Curse and sin...

The only thing he earned good in his life time was udhaya Ravi marthanda varma's friendship...He made use of his promise to destroy shiv...

But....Destiny wasn't on his side. He lost udhaya Ravi's loyal friendship at the moment when he was done with the promise he had made to Vijaya Simhan...

  Now, he himself stepped into the death bed...he couldn't bear with the pain..he touched his lower abdomen and felt the intestines that spread like a wrath over him...

Her blow was fatal...!!!

Vijaya Simhan huffed...

The next day Shiv Pandav vikramadhitya would march in a Royal chariot through the streets of his kingdom where he had raced so far with pride..

Perhaps, his head would be pinned to a pole to showcase his bravery and people would watch it with perverted pleasure... that's how the victories were celebrated... but, Shiv was not that much cruel...he wouldn't do it...

Vijaya Simhan had nothing to do with except thinking about the same...

The scuffing sounds of jackals ran down a chill  on his bones. To speak about it, they were busy in eating his soldiers. Something scurried over his feet...

What was it..?

big dark rats...!!! They began to nibble his toes...He didn't had the strength to raise his head even..The pain was excruciating..but, it didn't matter.. The jackals had come...one of the jackals sank it's teeth into Vijaya Simhan's cheek and ripped off a chunk of flesh...

He felt the hot breath of death on his face... He saw a dark silhouette with rope on his hand . Perhaps, kala...the god of death...

There was a myth that a person would recall his entire life just before death like a flashback...

Same happened with Vijaya Simhan...His life was replayed in front of him...His last minutes of death unfolded into a virtual images in his eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two days before...

Vijaya Simhan's laugh hit the roofs of the palace and it reverberated through the walls...

" I won't have enough of fun than this in my life... Suman will live in her dynasty alone... shiv would be in a foreign country... Shiv's great kingdom would be in my hands effortlessly...then...I will prison guruji ... I will treat Bhanu and Ranjit as slaves..."

    His evil thoughts made udhaya Ravi discomfort...He wasn't happy to witness his inhumanity... Added, he wasn't in a position to stop Vijaya Simhan...He opted to stay quiet as he had done what he could for Suman...A satisfactory sigh came out of him...

    He recalled the previous evening when shravan and Suman were boarded on the warships...

Voluntarily, udhaya Ravi took the charge and he accompanied  shravan and Suman to the seaport...

As per Vijaya Simhan's order, they were boarded in separate warships that were ready to sail in different directions...

Shravan met udhaya Ravi..He nodded slightly and udhaya Ravi embraced him fondly saying that he would be punished for  his sin in  his every births...