When the waves met....

Why would he do this to him...?he admired him at par the supremacy...he respected him from the heart...and..why would he do this...?is my Nana that much stone-hearted..?

Questions haunted Kayal endlessly...She was unable to console her wandering mind...she stood froze until Kavin touched her shoulders...

  "Kayal.... why you're standing here for long time..?I was noticing you from my hut...are you alright..?"

He shook her from the reverie.. seeing her trance, Kavin tensed...he touched her forehead to check if she's fine...

  Kayal neglected him and ran aimlessly at the direction where Shravan and parvatheshwar had gone some time ago...

Kavin followed ,calling her name loud...

    At one point, kayal stopped.gasping for breath , she determined to know the truth behind the man and the relationship her Nana shared with him...

Kavin promised to be with her, after listening to the mystery...

They both waited behind the hut hiding themselves...until early morning..

While the sun was rising at the east coast, They saw someone was returning....

It was parvatheshwar... Kayal and Kavin exchanged their doubt....

Where is he?

---------------------------------------------------------

  The western ghats were drenched with the moon shine partially...The dense forest adorned the quietness where the croaks of the frogs and the chirps of the swifts were too audible...

         It was the dusk that slowly gaited to the darkness... The villagers around the palace were settled down ...even the servants and the soldiers prepared to go to sleep...

The  temple bell had rung thrice which was the indication that it was the  final prahar to sleep...

   From across the river, along the coastal side ,there were faint rhythms of drums and bonfire... The fishermen clan,had their way of revitalizing rituals... The night had not come yet for them...

   On contrary to the night, The palace anthapura was brightly lit and was brisk like any other day...

   There were twenty cavalry  men cautiously guarding the ivory palanquin that was kept ready to travel..... The palanquin was undoubtedly embedded with most precious gems and hence, it belonged to the Royal family... beside the palanquin , there were carrier men who  were carefully chosen for quick transportation... They knew that they have to go a long way untill the dawn...

  The atmosphere instilled with pressure as the King udhaya Ravi marthanda varma stepped out of the palace...

   Following him, the empress sumantha came out... Her eyes were calm and compassionate ... Her gait and posture was steady that resonated her pride... without much jewelry,she looked like a devine apsaras... needless to say, she's the empress of empresses....

     She stood in front of the palanquin.before she could board in, The King stopped her....

"My child..."

  Suman threw a quizzical look at him...

He fondly touched her head...

"My  child... After the dawn, I may not be with you and I can't assure you what would happen in future... but I promise you that nothing would go beyond my control...if anything goes wrong  , that means I am dead..in that case, you have your own responsibility..."