Epilogue

It had been a month from the day of battle

The mallikarjuna  temple at pattadakal had been renovated and a Vijaya sthambam (victory pillar) had been built to sound the victory of good over the evil...

   It was an auspicious day marked for the crowning ceremony of the emperor as he had annexed the most powerful dynasties to his great kingdom...

    Pooja and rituals had been continuously performed to ensure the auspiciousness for the emperor and Empress...

    Shravan was tired of doing ceremonial rituals and his eyes were looking at the entrance of the temple every now and then in expectation of Suman...

His face turned gloomy as his expectation was not gratified...

His face turned out to a wide grin to look around the temple...

She's brilliantly awesome...my Suman...!!!!

Pride overloaded within him as the
Temple was renovated under Suman's advice and the vijaya sthambam was built in front of the temple at entrance to show the pride of great chalukian dynasty...

    The temple was carved with battlefield characters and romantic sculptures too....The best engineers around the country had built the temple with marvelous techniques

   His tiredness grew larger as he didn't see Suman for past two days... They both were infact busy in their realm and had very less chance to meet in private ...

Many other kings of the adjacent dynasties were invited with due respect to attend the ceremony...

People were rejoicing their victory as they wish... permission had been granted to people to visit the emperor and Empress's crowning ceremony...

Everyone in the kingdom felt asif they them selves getting the pride.... They gathered in front of the temple adorned with the best clothes and jewels..

   Everyone's eyes were fixed at the Royal path where their Empress's chariot would arrive...

 Sooner...  The entrance area was crowded with people for a moment and Shravan could hear the 'long live' wishes...