Destined to be the part..

Samrutha hung her head in guilt to see Suman...Her heart wrenched to believe that she had done a great mistake in her life.She couldn't even imagine what would happen when Suman wakes up from the tranquillizer...The situation would be even more worst if shravan knew everything...She knew Shiv Pandav vikramadhitya as a great warrior....and she also  heard a lot of stories about his Love for Suman...

    The ferocious scene that unfolded infront of her was close enough to shiver her soul...

  Her elegant and strong frame shook in deep anguish...she stepped slowly to suman...she knelt in front of her and looked Suman's face keenly...

  Devine beauty...!!!apsaras....!!! it's not a wonder that the greatest warrior  would do anything  to make her smile...!!! lucky shiv....!!! actually, lucky Suman....!!!no...no...both are...!!!their bond is heavenly...!!!!

Even in that critical situation, samrutha could appreciate Suman's beauty and the love bond she had with shiv...

     Suman was still sleeping as the effect of the tranquillizer played it's part pretty much...

  Samrutha decided to stay near Suman until she woke up... she didn't want to create unnecessary complications over the situation again and again...

  Minutes passed like clouds....

Suman moved from the bed...she slowly opened her eyes and struggled to let it open...she sat up with much effort and rubbed the eyelids to wear off the dizziness....

     In a fraction of second,incidences flashed in her memory...

I went to the pearl market... krithika and poorni were with me...I sniffed the parijath and  fell unconscious... krithika was fighting with someone...that means...
shravan....?!?!

The first thing that came to her mind was -shravan....

He went to Kalyani....Is he safe...? Devi Durga!!! Be with him...!!!

  Worrying about shravan,she stood up like a hawk....she hurriedly put her long hair into a rough bun... The next moment,she called out loud....

   " Krithika...get my sword...get the horse....I have to see Shravan....now...."

   It was strange that there were no one to obey her orders... quizzically, she looked around...then,she realized that she was not in the princess fort...

  Indecisive, she clenched her eyes and was surprised to hear the pitiful cry... suman saw a woman sitting at the floor near the wooden cot...she was closing her face with palms and was sobbing badly...

She was wearing a typical soldier's attire... armoured with weapons,ready to defend or attack at anytime...Her hairdo was typically braided into strands...

  Suman approached her and touched her shoulders gently....

" Sorry for what happened to you... but, why you're crying...?and...who are you?... where we are now...?"

Suman's humanitarian approach melted samrutha's heart....she couldn't stop herself praising the Lady's nature...

In a wink, samrutha held suman's hand... tears made their way down the cheeks...she mustered to talk her heart...

" Your Majesty....!!!forgive me for what I have done to you...but I did my duty to my King...though...I feel ashame and deep guilt that means I was wrong absolutely...I succeeded as a servant but,failed as a human..."