VijayaSimhan-The revenge carrier

By the time suman's palanquin began it's journey, The river side palace of the Malayalam adorned the brisk though it was the late evening...

    The entire palace was lit up with glistening lamps... dutiful guards who were handpicked carefully stood at the entrance... beside, the most beautiful young woman were standing with flowers and auspicious aarathi....

The stone paved path was laid with fragrant flowers till the entrance...spongey soft carpet was drawn from the entrance to the anthapura... The anthapura looked dazzling brilliance...

Intricately carved pillars soared high endlessly...at the illumination of the bronze torches,the carved sculptures looked surprisingly alive and gorgeous...

    soft sounds of veena (a music instrument) that floated...exotic perfume that hung in the air...swaying   silk curtains....the peacock feathers embedded cushioned bed....all these had made the chamber to be a 'Devasabha'(Lord Indira 's royal court).

    "Is everything perfect...?"

Maids working on stood respectfully and nodded to Brihannala...

Brihannala....the eunuch* yanked her saree pallu gracefully and looked around with her anklets jingling...... there was a rhythm to her walk...

    It would be perfect....

She thought  fluttering her eyelashes... she had lovely eyes with thick lashes that always smile...her pouty lips and blushed soft cheeks would compete with any woman...only her gruff voice differentiated her to be an eunuch...

        Brihannala was one of the possessions  of Vijaya Simhan , the Sadhavagana prince.... her duty had bounded  at the Royal harem to protect the princesses...

  Vijaya Simhan believed her to be his good fortune... it's his habit that she would be accompanying him for important events... either it was a war or  a wedding..

    Listening to the heavy foot steps...
She rushed to the entrance with a seductive smile....

      Vijaya Simhan approached the anthapura neglecting Brihannala...he stood in front of the mirror that hung at the wall...

  " Maharaj....no doubt... you're handsome and charming more than anyday.....kamadeva  is nothing in front of you...."

Her effortless praise made Vijaya Simhan to smile heart fully...he removed the pearl string from his neck and threw it to Brihannala...

    "Brihannala...you know how to please your prince..."

  She laughed merrily...catching the pearl string, she held it like a precious gift...

" Your mercy is priceless Maharaj..."

  Her caramelized words were the earcandy to the prince...

He stepped towards her ...he traced her lustrous hair....

   " Brihannala....look at me...if I wish any princess would marry me in a wink.... hundreds of my women in my anthapura yearns for my love... even then...why am  I  dying to see princess Sumantha..."

Brihannala was stunned with his open statement...with the hustle-bustle arrangements she understood that someone important was arriving but she never knew about princess Sumantha..

  She had a keen look at him...he was handsome to his age and battle hardened muscles were uplifting his charm...the lustrous hair that grew below the shoulders gave him the gorgeous look...the thick mustache and beard had covered his cruel smile...the eyes were sharp and crucial... The precious gems designed angavastra made him to be a kamadeva in her eyes....