The knitted truths....

Neela with a Lady...!!!!?!?!

Suman stood still , knitting her brows in suspicion....

  She fondly raffled neela's neck... Neela reciprocated her love by snuggling her cheeks with suman's...

"Neela... where's he? How could you leave him alone..?you promised me that you will be with him ever...now... you're here... where's he..?"

She whispered to her eyes... beyond her control, tears coursed down her cheeks....

Neela's eyes shone at suman...it seemed that she wanted to say something...

Cleverly concealing her tears,
Suman stepped back..

" Long live the Empress...my name is Kayal...I am the gardener here from today... while I am on the way to palace, I saw  this horse  wandering in the street.. I thought to gift it to you..."

The Lady spoke for the first time...

Suman didn't mind her as she was losing her hopes day by day...she was worried about Shravan... untill now,she had no informations about him...all of a sudden he had disappeared...This killed her very soul..

  " Samrutha...make Neela comfortable at the stable...she won't allow anybody near her... I will take care of her..."

Saying so, she walked to her chamber...

  She couldn't control her tears anymore...she knelt in front of the pooja alter...she sobbed as much as she could when courage deserted her...

  I am struggling with the pain of love and same will happen with Shravan....ma.. Devi... render him with all the courage and prowess to overcome the pain.. wherever he is, he has to be safe...

Her mind pleaded God...

Neela...I have to feed her...she would be hungry...

Sudden thought flashed and suman moved towards the stable...

She stood shocked to see Malla taking care of Neela....

  How could this happen...? Neela never allowed any strangers to touch her ...that too... Malla..how did he manage to touch her..?

With swirling doubts, Suman called Malla...

"Malla...how did you manage her?she will be adamant that only  her Master
Would feed her...and.."

She didn't complete.. Malla interrupted her...

"Devi... They are like human beings...they need pure love and they will love us back... that's it..."

Conversing casually, he looked her up...

"Devi.... did you cry...?"

He inquired and stepped ahead Suman... for no reason his eyes were smeared with layer of tear...

For a moment, his facial muscles twitched and a lone tear drop threatened to fall... his hands rose to touch her cheeks...

Suman was got carried away with his eyes strangely...she could read something at his eyes...it seemed that those eyes weren't new to her....

It would have taken less than a minute for Malla to touch Suman's cheeks unless Neela neigh ....her notable cry brought him here and now...

He bit his tongue and turned to the other side swiftly....

In a wink, he gained back the consciousness...

" Devi.... what's it which made you to cry...?"

His tone was softer...