The Lore of the nobody....

Brihannala shrunk her brows...she keenly observed the strange footsteps...it was awkward and audible more than necessary...

    She kept the garland in the bamboo basket... ....keeping the flowers aside, she stood up hurriedly...she ran her eyesight to the nook and corner of the quadrangle..

" Who is there...? "

As no one appeared in the quadrangle,  her intuition alarmed her...

Take care of Suman until I return...

Vijaya Simhan's words echoed in her ear...

  " Anybody there...? Guards....!!!"

She called for help...hearing Brihannala's tension built shout, samrutha came out of the chamber...

   "What happened Brihannala...?"

"I heard some strange sounds...."

Saying so, she cautiously stepped forward...

Just then,

      He walked in...

With his strange gait and the crutches he had, Brihannala and samrutha understood the reason for unusual tapping noise...

  Samrutha huffed annoyed and went inside...

Brihannala raised her voice...

" Hey ugly...!!!!who are you...? why did you come here?"

Her voice danced equally with sarcasm and wry...

He didn't mind her query and forwarded towards suman's chamber...

" It's none of your business...I was told to meet only the Empress not the scraps like you..."

His bold stance stunned her...

Puffing and panting, she ran behind him....

   At the entrance , samrutha  stood  closing the way...

She raised her brows..and gestured him to stop...

  He gave a Ring to her...by seeing the ring, samrutha's eyes widen in surprise...

It was marthanda varma's Royal insignia ...a pearl studded golden Ring...

  She respectfully held the ring and eyed him suspicious....

Because, those kind of Royal insignia was very limited and was handled by the higher order people like ministers that too,at emergency situations where the King is not available in person at the  very situation..

   Undoubtedly , the King had given him the ring in person...but..why?

Samrutha gestured Brihannala to go... Brihannala curled her lips at one side and went out...

     samrutha clearly understood that this man was sent by marthanda varma... what if, he had some secret message or plan to escape Suman!!!..she didn't like Brihannala at all ... moreover, she wanted suman to go back as soon as possible and definitely , Brihannala will be a detrimental ....

  Samrutha lead him inside..

" The Empress is in temple..."

She said and showed him the way...

  Unlike the princess fort,the river palace was surrounded by the ocean at one side and all the other sides were covered with river... The palace was like an island...