Vizhinjam seaport

Malla fastened his steps towards the sea port ... no one noticed him as the sudden rainfall diverted them...infact,it was a positive sign for him...he ignored the rain drops that pricked him like sharp needle ..he didn't mind getting drenched....his only motive was to meet bahardar...

At visible distance, vizhinjam seaport appeared like one of the jewels of Arabian sea..The port entrance was busy even at the night...As the festival was going on, the merchants were arriving to merchandise their goods... The anchoring noises of the ships , the guards checking their entry permit formalities and the coin' clung'
Sound ....They all together created the port to be a market place...

   The huge torches that were burning over the corners illuminated the night to be a day...

Malla  went through the entrance..he showed a oval shaped bronze medal to the port guard...

The medal was given to the richest merchants to enter at any port around Malayalam for trading purpose...hence, without much Ado, Malla got through the security code...

    He walked past the ships and the guards towards the coconut palms that situated few steps away from the Port...

   He stood at particular place and verified that he was waiting for them at right place...

    He thoughtfully looked up the sky and calculated the position of stars...

By this time, they should've reached here....why they didn't come yet..? Are they in trouble?

His brows knitted in doubt.. Then, his face turned to smile as they were approaching him...

Malla squinted his eyes... They were getting closer to him...

But... where's parvatheshwar...? Who's he with kayal...?

He was disappointed that parvatheshwar didn't come...yet, he waited patiently until they arrive...

" Your majesty...!!are you waiting for long time?"

Kayal said politely and bowed gently..

" Just arrived Kayal... where's Bahardar...? Who's he?"

Malla gauged him...

" Your majesty..he is Kavin..my to be husband...you can believe him as you believe me... nana sent message and he's at the village as he don't want unnecessary attention or suspicion over him..."

Malla appreciated his foreseen thoughts...he shouted at Kavin pointing the  cuts over his hands...

  "Kavin.. what happened...? "

Kavin pressed the wounds that bruised ....

" Nothing serious my Lord...but the message I brought with me is serious..."

After a momentary pause, he continued...

" My Lord... Bahardar got a message that Ranjit Singh and Bhanu had left the kingdom with hundred soldiers...their ship was anchored secretly at few distance away from vizhinjam seaport..."

Malla was not surprised with this news...he knew Bhanu's mind stream and her  methods of battle....the sudden and unexpected attack... his female version...!!!!

He  laughed ...

Kavin continued...

"And... there's one more news... Vijaya Simhan departed to your Capital with few hundred soldiers...The second batch of the soldiers are expected to leave tomorrow morning.... unusually, a ship is loaded with food, water and medical aids...that warship will leave the Port by tomorrow evening... it's quite strange that Vijaya Simhan is planning an organized battle..."