chap-4

After talking out in the hallway I got Yongguk to calm down.

Yongguk is really a sweet person. I dont see how he could have scared all of those other doctors off.

I was now at home laying in my bed thinking. Something seems really off. And its about Yongguk. But I also feel a little weird my self. I feel like I'm starting to like Yongguk... Im not gonna say its crazy but its kinda out of place for me to like a patient.

Hes smart. He's hiding something.

He is so handsome though.

He keeps up wit him self.

Theres definitely something going on and I have to find out what it is.

Now moving on to Jongup. Ive prayed and prayed for him. I cant believe what happened. Why would Dongwoo do that. What did Jongup do to deserve that though no matter what anybody does, she shouldnt be given any...drugs... Or what ever that stuff was.

While I was deep in my thoughts, I heard glass falling downstairs.

As soon as I heard that, I grabbed my tazer and mase, my brownie and Gatorade I was surrently eating and my phone and hid in my closet behind my clothes that were hanging up.

Me: shit shit shit shit shit *whispering*

I then heard heavy foot steps coming up the stairs. There is more than one person. I then noticed I left my tv on. Fuck... If they are kidnappers they are gonna hear the tv and come and get me.

??: she was definitely here.

???: she still is.

??: how do you know

???: who leaves the TV on when they are not at home?

??: so we need to find her.

I was dialing 911. I made sure to have my phone on silent too. Oh yea. These muthertruckers got me trucked up.

Yea I said Trucked.

911 operator: 911 whats. Your emergency

Now I just have to be very quiet.

Me: there are some guys in my house. They broke in. Im in my closet hiding now.

911 operator: alright mam. The police are now on the way.

Me: now they about to take for ever. The police always taking they time. Probably be out eating hotdogs and donuts with they fat behinds.

I then covered my mouth forgwtting that there were men in my room trying to kidnap me.

I dont care about the operator.

But why are they here. How do they know me. I dont know those voices. How do they know where I live.

While I was deep in my thought, the door swung open but they couldnt see me.

I was hiding behind clothes.

I tried to stay as quiet as possible.

I was just sitting there munching on my brownie but I guess I was munching too loud cuz the clothes infront of ne got pulled apart.

The first thing I thought was 'shit im trucked'

Me: hehe..... Hiiiiii

I then grabed the mase and tazers and attacked.

I sprayed on of the guys in his eyes then tazed the other one in his private parts.

I then ran out of the room with my half eaten brownie, gatorade, phone,tazer, and phone.