Chap-25

I had currently been in bed waiting on Yongguk to return. Someone had rung our bell and he went to see who it was. He was taking too long so I decided to get up and see what he was doing.

Getting up, which took way longer than it should have, I grabbed my purple satin robe, tightly wrapping it around my body, then slid my fee into Yonnguk's house slippers that had been in sight. I then left our room and began walking down the hall towards the staircase. Stopping by a wall, I peek around it and see Yongguk talking to Jongup and a woman covered in tattoos.

Jongup, who had been facing my direction, quickly spotted me and smiles. I then ushered for him to be quiet so I could go and get dressed. Quickly, but quietly, I made my way back to the room and got something to slip on.

After fixing my hair , I head back to the stair case

After fixing my hair , I head back to the stair case. But Yongguk and his guest were no longer near the door. Then I heard chatter coming from the kitchen, so that's where I head.

Once I got there, I was greated by Yongguk and then Jongup.

Yongguk: Hey babygirl.

He said pulling me close to him and then kissing my head.

Me: Good morning.

Jongup; Hey YN. I miss you

He said pulling me in for a hug as well.

Me: Hey Jongup. I miss you too.

After letting go of the hug, I turn towards the woman, waiting for Yongguk to introduce her.

Yongguk: This is Natasha, my sister.

My eyes then widened.

Me: Yongguk!!!! You never told me you had a sister.

I say hitting his chest. I then turn to his sister.

Me: Hi. Im YN. Nice to meet you.

I say extending a hand, but instead was pulled in for a hug.

Natasha: Hey girl. My little brother is always talking about you. I was invited to the gathering you guys had some time ago, bt couldnt make it so I would have been met you. Sorry.

Me: No, you're are all good.

She then smiled and I returned one.

Me: Do you guys want breakfast?

I said asking everyone to which they all replied with a yes.

With that, I turned to the fridge, taking out everything I needed. As well as from the cabinet.

Once breakfast was finished, I served everyone their plate and we all sat down at the table

Jongup: Fuck this looks good.

Natasha: Yea it really does. Thank you YN.

Me: No problem.

After we all ate, I decided to give Yongguk and his guest some privacy since I kind of interupted them. But first, I washed the dishes. After doing so, I grab a water from the fridge, some grapes, and then head upstairs, sliding under the comfy covers.

After an hour of eating grapes and watching Sister Sister on Netflix, Yongguk returned, sliding under the covers with me, pulling me closer to him.

Yongguk: Sorry I took so long.

Me: That's fine.

Yongguk: What time do you have to go work today?

Me: 1 o'clock today.

I said checking my phone. It was now 11.

Me: I should probably get ready now.

I then got up and made my way to the shower. After my shower, I got dressed in something comfortable. A black sweater dress that stopped mid thigh, black thigh high boots, and a long gray sweater.

After fixing my hair, I grab a purse from Yongguk and I's closet and fill it with necessities; wallet, charger, carmex (or blistex), gum, taser.

Before exiting the house, I give Yongguk a kiss.

When I arrive to work, I tap my card to enter the building and go right up to my office to organize today's tasks.

Me: Ok so first I have to check on Sehun, then I have to inspect the building. Then check in with other doctors and patients.

I then grabbed my Ipad and pen and headed towards the elevator. Once I made it to the basement level, I made my way to Sehun's room. Upon arriving at his door, I took note of how he had been sitting at the corner of his bed staring through the glass wall, almost menacingly.