chap 8

Yongguk soon returned to my office and we headed down to the oval room where I would be meeting... Min Yoongi.

When I got there, I saw him sitting at the table with a security guard in the corner of the room.

Me: Min Yoongi?

Yoongi: Dr. Naomi

He said plainly without looking up.

Me: This is Yongguk. He is one of my patients and will be working along side you.

I then walk over to the table.

The sound of my heels clicking against the ground made him look up.

As he eyed me up and down.

He then whispered low enough for me to hear.

Yoongi: your sexy.

I then blush a bit.

Oooh... Agust D.

Me: anyways lets head up to my office so I can get to know you a bit more.

Yoongi: Haven't you heard kitten... Im dangerously seductive.

Me: Uhm... Yea... That wont work on me.

He then raises an eyebrow.

Me: Anyways.. Yongguk ill have this nice gentleman escort you to your room.

I said talking about the security guard. The security guard then nods and grabs Yongguk's upper arm and Yongguk just looks at me like I have hurt his feelings.

Awww poor baby... This is only the beginning.

They then leave.

Yoongi: well shall we?

Me: look... Dont flatter yourself... Agust D.

Yoongi: Do you know why there is a D in my name.

Me: I-

Yoongi: because of my Big D-

Me: Yoongi-

Yoongi: Daegu Town.

Me: Oh... Thats why they call you Agust D. Its  Daegu Town Suga backwords but with the initials of Daegu and town.

( A/N/// (D)aegu (t)own suga= Agust D// If yall get what im saying.)

He then smirks.

Me: Alright let's go up to my office.

I then open the door and we both head out. As we were walking to the elevator the women kept eyeing Yoongi.

Mmm... Lemme not even say nothing.

Once we made it to my office I made Yoongi sit in front of my desk.

Me: If you ask me you seem pretty normal. Maybe because I'm not attracted to you ( maybe..... You are kinda... Good looking) but I need your help.

Yoongi: and why should I help you?

I then raise an eyebrow and smirk.

Me: because I'm your doctor and after all... I am incharge of how long you stay here.... In this crazy hell hole.

Yoongi: well then... What am I helping you with?

Me: So that guy I introduced you to... My other patient... There is something sneaky about him. Look at this.

I said pulling of the footage from earlier.

He then watches it.

Yoongi: Hmm... I knew I seen him somewhere. He works for this guy named G-D.

Me: so.... He doesnt belong here. Why was he here?

Yoongi: I know some people and I heard that there was a plan.. But im not sure what the plan is.

I have to get rid of him.

And after all that... I thought he really liked me. I really liked him.... And I know he could tell.

Yoongi: lemme guess.... You like him.

Me: how could yo-

Yoongi: when you were talking to me downstairs he was glaring at me like I took something that belonged to him... Like you. Even though I didnt take you.... Yet.

Me: Min yoongi....your not as eveil as I thought.

Yoongi: Its not night time yet kitten.

He said kinda lowly.

His voice sounds so good. Cut it out girl... You're not attracted to him.