chap 14

Me: hmm...

Do I want the position?

Yoongi: what does it say?

Me: well it's asking if I want Dr. Jeon position as head of the asylum.

Yoongi: you should take it.

Me: it says that if I don't want the offer, it will be given to another doctor who matches my level. And I wonder who that could be.

Yoongi: keep reading. It may say who the other d-

Me: CHRISTIAN YU!!!!!

Yoongi: why did you yell?

Me: I hate him. Oh there is no way he is taking this position.

I then grab my work phone and dial the districts number.

Guy: hello?

Me: hello. I am YN YLN. I'm calling because I was offered a position as head of my asylum.

Guy: hold on one moment. I'll direct the call to Mr. Mosley.

The call was then directed and another man picked up the phone.

Man: ah yes. Hello YN.

Me: hello.

Man: so would you like the offer?

Me: yes I would like it.

Man: ok here is a few things you should know. Your pay will be increased and you will have to stay at work from 9 am to 11 pm. Maybe later depending on how things are going. Also, because you were our first choice for the position and you took it, our second choice will be transferring to the asylum to help and assist.

Me: ok... I'll have you know I don't need assistance. I didn't spend  nearly 5 of my teenage years in University to have assistance.

Man: ma'am that's not what I am saying.

Me: well that's what it sounds like to me.

Man: ma'am I'm sorry. Let me rephrase my self, Dr.Yu will be working as a doctor there.

Me: ok. Bye. Enjoy your day.

I then hung up and Yoongi's face was scrunched up.

Yoongi: you made the district apologise to you .... What the actual fuck.

Me: that's what your image gets you. He knows my IQ is higher than his and I'll get what I want how ever I want..

Yoongi: you are low-key evil.

Me: no I'm not.  Just very blunt and intelligent. One of those you lack.

He then looked taken back.

Me: anyways I think that within a couple of months, you will be out of here.

Yoongi: can I request a different doctor.

Me: suck it up Agust D.

Just as Yoongi was about to say something, nurse Kim came in with the medicine.

Nurse Kim: Dr. Naomi, we all have received an email on the good new. Congratulations.

She sounded like she didn't mean it.

Me: I could tell you didn't mean it. No need to pretend.

She ignored what I said and turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi then smirked at her.

Nurse Kim: here is your medicine Agust D.

She said seductively. Oh....oh really.