Chap-23

Me: That file doesnt tell me who you really are Sehun. Yea it tell me some stuff, but not the things you like, what you like to do, who your friends are. You know? General stuff.

Sehun slightly tilts his head. 

Sehun: Friends are for the weak.

Me: Ok, I can see why you say that, but friends make time go by faster. They lift you up when you are down and they are there to be a support system.

Sehun: Only real ones. 

I nod in agreement. 

Sehun: I was neglected and abused as a young child. My parents didn't give a crap about me. Whether I ate or not, went to school, had clothes on my body. All they cared about was money and drugs.

nothing new to my ears, but that doesnt mean its not worth caring about.

Sehun: I got beat for the smallest things. If I spilled a glass of water, I immediately received a lash to my back, or a hand to my cheek. When I told my teachers what was going on at school, the didnt care. They didnt try to help me. They looked at me with pity. Like I was some poor puppy left on the side of the street, covered in flees, unsheltered. The kids in school would always look at me like i was pathetic. I didnt even finish highschool. My father used me as a punching bag when he had to let out his anger. I was used as a damn leg rest when i was just 7 years old. I hand to stay on my hands and feet for hours through the night while my had grabbed his favorite beer and watched a stupid fucking TV show that had hundreds on re-runs. I didnt have a childhood. I didnt have anything I liked to do. I had one friend in my late teens and early twenties. He wasn't really a friend.

I couldnt imagine the pain he had experienced. I truly sympathized with Sehun.

Me: Sehun, I cant imagine what you have been through during your adolescent years. You had your childhood taken away from you because of two horrible people. I cant give you your childhood back, but I can help you. I see that you do have some horrible drugs in your system, which i am guessing is an effect from your adolescence and parents, so we wont give you to many drugs for your disorders. But we will aim for a more mental solution to help. 

Sehun: Tell me about you.

Off topic... but sure.

Me: Well I am YN Naomi. Feel free to call me whatever. Im of 22 years of age. My life revolves around people. Im passionate about helping those who cant help themselves. I feel like if im not doing what I am passionate about, I cant quite function.

Sehun: You grew up in a good family? Get good checks? Got a nice house and car? Dont you?

Me: Yes. 

I felt bad saying yes. Just from his first question, I could tell the one thing he craved most was family. 

Me: Sehun I-

Sehun: I would like to be left alone now. 

Respecting his wishes, I nodded with a small polite smile and make my way towards the door. Before leaving I turn towards him.

Me: Ill have Christian bring you down something to eat. I hope you like burgers.

I got no response, so I then took my leave.

I then made my way back to my office where my significant other, whom I have completely forgotten about, sat.

Me: I truly feel bad about him and his whole situation.

Yongguk then got up and walked towards me, placing his hands on my waist.

Yongguk: Well he has you now.