Chap-16

Me: I was thinking about dark colors. Maybe black and white. did think about purple and white or red and white, but I dont know. What do you think??

I said turning to Yongguk who has been standing behind me with his hands on my waist and chin resting on the top of my head.

Yongguk: What about read, black, white and a bit of gold?

Me: That actually sounds kind of nice. Now I just have to see how i want it.

Yongguk: You should let me do it.

Me: Whaat?? no...

Yongguk: What? you dont trust me?

Me: Of course i do-

Yongguk: Alright then.

I just shake my head. We both then went quiet and I could hear the music playing from Yongguk's airpods. He had been listening to Kevin Gates I Dont Get Tired.

Me: What you know about Kevin Gates?

Yongguk just smiled at me.

Without warning, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I then stood up on my tippy toes as he leaned down to give me a short kiss.

I then pulled away and left the room which would soon become mine.

With Yongguk following behind me, we walked back to my room where we were greeted by my patient who would soon be released on probation, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey.

He had been sitting down, looking great as ever.

Me: Wow, Yoongi you are looking much better. 

He then made a face at me which made me smile and laugh a little.

But I was really serious. He looked more lively, less depressed.

He might have hid it with his inappropriate behavior, but I could tell he was depressed. Though we couldn't elaborate more on what was causing this depression, I tried my best to help him and I think it worked.

Just as I sat at my desk, my door opened and in walked my last favorite guy, Jongup. Then some more guys followed in behind him.

Me: Hi Jongup, Who are your friends?

Jongup: Hey Yn. This is Himchan, Zelo, Youngjae, and that is Daehyun.

As he said the last guy's name I got a weird feeling. 

Everyone who was just introduced to me were smiling and waving except that last guy.

He wore a sinister look that i just couldnt ignore.

Me: nice to meet you all, Daehyun, How have you been? Let's step out for a moment.

I insisted, getting up and guiding him into the hallway.

Once we were in the hallway and the door was closed, I spoke.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Deahyun: You dont know? I thought you remembered me?

Me: Remember you? I just didnt want to cause a scen-

Next thing you know, I was being pushed up gain the wall with his hand around my neck.

Daehyun: I told you I would find you bitch.

Everything then went black.

I then woke up. In my bed. That couldnt have been a dream. It seemed to real.

Checking the time, I saw that it was almost time for me to get ready for work.

Deciding to get an early start, I went into my bathroom to take a shower.

As I thought about my dream that began to fade away as if it never happened, I closed my eyes and an image of that guy popped up.

I opened my eyes but I knew for a fact that I couldnt keep my eyes open forever.

Every time I closed my eyes, Images of him kept popping up, each on scarier than the previous.

As I stepped out the shower, I wrapped my towel around my melanin filled body, and walked into my closet to find an outfit. 

The weather would be fairly warm today.