chap 11

I woke up to a monotone voice. When I looked around I noticed I wasn't home. Memories from last night then flooded back to my brain and I remembered I was at Wonwoo's house. When I sat up, I noticed that Wonwoo had came in with two plates and was talking to Kara. As he turned to face the bed, he noticed I was up.

Wonwoo: Good morning.

Me: good morning. I then smiled. I hadn't noticed that he was only wearing basketball shorts until he sat next to me. It was kind of hard not to stare, but I played it off.

He then handed me a plate that had french toast, eggs, and bacon on it.

Me: thank you. And thank you for last night as well. I had fun and I really needed it.

Wonwoo: I could tell. If you ever feel overwhelmed or stressed out just tell me. I know it can be hard working in an asylum sometimes.

I then nod my head.

As we ate breakfast, we chatted more, had our giggles and chuckles here and there.

I then checked my phone, which was on the nightstand. I then saw it was nearly 10:00 am.

Me: crap, I'm late.

I then got up and rushed to get my shoes and jacket, but was stopped by Wonwoo.

Wonwoo: it's fine. I'll take you to your house so you can get ready and I'll just meet you at work.

Me: ok.

I finished putting on my jacket and shoes, then went downstairs to put my plate in the sink and rinse it off.

I then checked my jacket for my keys, luckily they were in there.

After waiting about 5 more minutes, Wonwoo came downstairs and we then left so that I could go get ready for work.

When he dropped me off. I waved to him telling him I will see him at work and then rushed inside of the house and got in the shower.

After my shower, I ran to my closet to find a nice outfit for today.

After getting on an outfit, I styled my hair in curls with a middle part and then put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and phone, and grabbed a Gatorade

Once I got to my office, I put on my lab coat then went and got all three of my patients and brung them to my room.

Me: sorry I'm late guys.

Yoongi: no problem cupcake. Was it good?

Me: was what good?

Yoongi: Dr. Jeon?

Me: Min Yoongi.. I assure you we didn't do anything. Now if we can stop with the unprofessional chit chat and move on to something productive.

I then grab my clipboard.

Me: Jongup how are you feeling today?

I asked looking him I'm his eyes.