chap 13

It was finally the end of the day and I was taking a hot relaxing bath while listening in to a little but of slow jams.

Just as I switched to some Chris brown, my doorbell rung. I hurried out of the tub and grabbed my robe and my slides. I then ran downstairs and looked through the peephole.

I then opened the door.

Me: Yonnguk...

I then stepped to the side to let him in.
After he stepped in, I closed the door.

Yongguk: YN... I'm sorry. When I was told I would be having a new doctor, I didn't expect anyone like you. When I started developing feelings for you, I knew things would at some point become complicated. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way.

Me: Yongguk, it's ok. You were doing your job. In the long run, you helped get rid of some cruel and mean people. And I can forgive you.

He then hugged me.

This is just what I've needed.

Me: you know, it has only been a day, but... I miss you so much. I've gotten use to seeing you everyday and when I didn't see you today, I felt like my day was incomplete.

He then pulled from the hug looking me in my eyes.

Me: Yongguk, I love you.

Yongguk: I love you too.

He then pulled me in for a kiss.

After the kiss, he backed up a little.

Yongguk: well I should probably get going.

Me: wait... What are you doing tonight?

Yongguk: nothing special.

Me: stay with me.

Yongguk: sure. Why not.

Me: ok well I'm going to go and get dressed. Feel free to do what ever.

He then nods and I make my way up to my room to let the water out of the tub and slip on something comfortable.

After slipping on some shorts, a shirt, and some socks, I head back downstairs.

Yongguk was sitting on the couch surfing through his phone.

Me: do you want anything ?

Yongguk: just you.

He them smiled, making me smile. I then turned off all the lights and sat next to him.

Once I did, I grabbed the remote and put it on the CW. Supernatural comes on tonight and then Black Lightening and I'm not missing them.

While waiting for supernatural to come on, Yongguk put his alarm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Yongguk POV

While we were watching TV, I felt my phone vibrate.

I checked it and seen I had a message from Jongup.

Jongup:

Where are you? You were suppose to be back half an hour ago.

Me:

I'm with YN. I'll be back when I feel like it.

Jongup:

Oooh.... What y'all doing? Did you tell her you love her and ask her to be your gf?

Me: