Chap-20

It was nearing 10 and nearly everyone was gone, except for Yongguk's friends who were currently saying bye to him and I.

Himchan: Congradulations. It was nice meeting you YN.

Me: You too Himchan. Enjoy the rest of your night you all.

They all then left and I turned towards Yongguk.

Me: This was a really good night.

Yongguk:  Yea it was. Do you want to stay tonight?

Me: Yes. I like your bed more than mines.

He laughed then we went upstairs after he cut all the lights out.

When we got up to his room, I took off my shoes and Yongguk handed me one of his shirts.

I washed my face then came back into the room. I took off my dress and began to put the shirt on until Yongguk walked up to me and pull me onto his lap as he sat down on the bed.

Yongguk: I'm so happy you said yes. Now you will be the first thing I see every morning.
He said as he kissed my lips.

I kissed back and well, you know what that lead to.

The next morning, I woke up to Yongguk in the bathroom whining.

Yongguk: Ah. Damn YN. Did you have to grab my ass like that?

Me: Well- I'm sorry. It was so good and that was the first place my hands went to.

I said remembering how my nails dig into the skin that laid on his perfect little butt last night.

Me: Stop complaining. All the hand marks you left on my butt and all these hickeys.

Yongguk: Those will go away.

I then walked over to the bathroom and gave him a back hug.

Me: I'm sorry baby.

Yongguk: Well at least I put it down good.

After rolling my eyes, I let go and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Soon after, Yongguk came downstairs as well.

Yongguk: I could get use to this view everyday.

He said talking about me being in nothing but my bra and underwear.

Me: Shut up.

I then poured some fruit juice for me and him then gave it to him followed by sitting on his lap.

He rested his hand on my hip and held his cup with his other.

Yongguk: Let me know when you are ready to go back to your house.

Me: Can we actually go to pick up some clothes please. I want to spend the night again.

He then nodded his head and sipped his juice.

Yongguk: So Yoongi is staying there?

Me: Yea I'm just helping him get up on his feet. But now that I'm living with you he can have the house to himself but when he gets the money he is gonna have to pay the bills himself.

Yongguk: That was nice of you.

Me: Yea. He didn't have anyone else to help him out at the moment. His other friends all have their own houses and have girlfriends or boyfriends.

Yongguk: oh. Well go get ready so we can go.

I nodded my head then stood up. I went upstairs and grabbed the shirt Yongguk gave me last night then looked through his walk in closet for a pair of pants that I may be able to fit.

Me: Damn why is he so skinny.

While looking, I couldn't help but look at the half empty side. Wow...he really asked me to move in with him. I said yes. We haven't even been dating very long. Maybe 5-6 months.

My thinking was the interrupted by Yongguk.

Yongguk: You ok?

Me: Yea just looking for some pants.

He then pulled out one of the droors and pulled out a pair if sweatpants.

Yongguk: These should fit.

Me: Thanks.

I then put the pants on.

Me: Babe? Where are your slides?

Yongguk: there is another room in there where all of the shoes are. There should be some slides in the clear shoe case.

Following what he said, I found a pair of Nike slides.

Me: alright. You ready?

I asked as I came from out the closet.

Yongguk: Yea.

We then left the house and drive to mine. When we got there, Yoongi was passed out on the sofa with a girl right beside him.

Me: what the he-

Before finishing my sentence, I took off my slide and hit him with it.

Yoongi: Ah!

Me: get up.

He then opened his eyes.

Me: wake her up so y'all can clean up.

As I was about to walk up the stairs, what I saw nearly gave me a heart attack.

Me: oh my- Min Yoo- get-..

I could barely even speak. There had been a pair of underwear that were not mines in the rail if the steps.

Letting out a deep sigh, I hurried to my room and packed some clothes and shoes. I then packed some light makeup and stuff like that.

I then hurried downstairs. The girl was still sleep on the sofa and Yoongi and Yongguk has been sitting at the table talking.

Walking over to the girl, I looked at her then tapped her lightly.

Me: excuse me?

She didn't move one bit.

I then tapped her a bit harder. She still didn't move.

Getting tired of tapping her, I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a pot and a big spoon. I then walked over to the girl and made as much noise as possible, catching the attention of everyone in the house.

When she opened her eyes, she looked right at me.

Me: clean up my house.

I said with my eyebrows furrows.

Yongguk: uhm YN, baby, Yoongi is gonna take care of her. Let's go.

Me: get up and get yo nasty draws off my staircase before I-

Before I got finish my sentence, Yongguk grabbed me and my bag and carried us out the house.

Yongguk: you didn't have to threaten the girl.

Me: sometimes my anger gets the best of me. She had her dirty underwear on my handrail.

Yongguk: at this point, it's useless to fuss them out when you are about to move out.

Me: yea.