♅Chenle: Misty♅

Chenle's POV

I love being a hybrid!

Why you may ask?

That's because, it's just so much fun! I don't know how I got to be one though. Maybe it was through birth, but I never met my parents. I bet that they were really nice people though, since I'm really nice myself!

I was born in Shanghai, in the People's Republic of China, given the birth name Zhong Chenle. I'm a mix of a white cat with greyish blue eyes, but they're mostly grey though. And of course I'm part human, which I find really cool.

I moved to South Korea by hitching rides on the back's of different cars. I went to Japan and North Korea too, but I didn't really feel "at home" there. It just feels so right in South Korea.

Humans seem to like me, when I'm in my cat form at least. One human even gave me the name 'Misty', and I kind of like it. But, if I'm in my human form, they'll usually try to avoid me as much as possible.

I don't understand why though...

2 Weeks After Mark Was Taken In

Today was like any other day for a stray cat like me. I scavenged for food wherever I could find it. It's not a difficult task actually.

I usually get free food from restaurants here and there. The people there are really nice. But today, I decided to roam around in a random neighborhood.

I finally came across this very nice looking house after a while.

It was a nice creamy brown color, and it was very pretty

It was a nice creamy brown color, and it was very pretty. None of the other houses looked like this, so it must be very expensive.

I decided to take a look at the backyard too.